No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I like how Floyd grabbed Canelos arm and Canelo jerked it away and dissed the shlt out of Floyd. heheheheheheheeeee

And does Floyd really think his chewing gum intimidates anyone....fuking Coward!
    You got it wrong kid , your the coward behind a keyboard and Floyd is the P4P best fighter in the world , do you even realize how pathetic your post is ,

Why even bother , like I said you losers are not Manny fans any more ! your nothing but Floyd haters .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You got it wrong kid , your the coward behind a keyboard and Floyd is the P4P best fighter in the world , do you even realize how pathetic your post is ,

Why even bother , like I said you losers are not Manny fans any more ! your nothing but Floyd haters .
      Canelo chumped Floyd :WORD: And...Nope I didnt realize how pathetic my post was. But what i did realize, was how pathetic you are. :WORD: Dont be mad that im a Floyd hater, you pathetic little phaggot....:AOR:

Comment

Floyd got played out by Canelo, dude looked at him like wtf are you doing? Floyd just might get his azz beaten up tomorrow.....he slept on Canelo and he's going to pay for it.

Comment

Being able to read people has always been my strong suit, and imo Canelo has been nothing but stoned faced ready for business all throughout the promotion for this fight.. except for tonight. He did his best rendition of the stone face, but if you look close at his eyes you can see there is some nervousness that's being suppressed. It's not extremely evident, but I assure you the nerves are there. It's showtime now kid, no more fantasizing, gotta put up or shut up. I can't wait!
          Last edited by koolbreez12; 09-13-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I think Canelo mind ****ed Mayweather at the weight-ins. 'Here... take the belt Canelo... Canelo, grab the belt... Damm you Canelo... more belt for me!'

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
              Sr laughing at a drained Canelo:

i hope a miracle happens tomorrow with canelo knocking out fraud jr. seriously, i'm tired of seeing alien sr ugly face and ellerbe's ginormous nostrils each time they put their faces in-front of the camera.

Comment

Looked to me like Floyd has got canelo intimidated and scared. Floyd appears to always be the aggressor during weigh ins, but come fight night he'll be running away and pot shoting for 36 minutes. And than after the fight he'll tell us all how he is the best.

Comment

I thought Floyd looked nervous the way he was chewing that little piece of gum @ 60 miles an hour. Canelo looked pissed off and ready. I still think Floyd wins by UD.

Comment

Canelo looks pretty good for being weight drained.

Comment

Got to LOVE the ATMOSPHERE with the rapp tunes etc and i reckon Canelo looks FIRED UP but hey i thought he looked DRAINED saying that he will put on weight and he has a 2 pound head start cause Mayweather came in at 150 ... Canelo has a chance here he is fighting a smaller guy saying that FLOYD AINT NO ORDINARY FIGHTER we all know he is a class act yes he runs and yes he pot shots but hey HE AINT NEVER LOST !!!!

I say Floyd WINS ...... As for Garcia if he gets beat his dad will look a fool

Comment

Working...
                      X