Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
    Well I be willing to bet my life that I know more about Tupac and his music than you ever will. One small fact off the top of my head is when died the song that was playing was Don Mclean, Vincent, one of his favorites.

And for all you guys who say Floyds gay with Ellerbe , look at Tupac with his bodyguard Frank(who's clearly gay)

Not saying Pac's gay but he was camp as ****.

Now can we get back to talking about Canelo's ****.....
    Wow. Suck his ****ing d1ck already. Pretty ironic that you just posted that, in this thread.

Comment

Are yal really talkin about this dude junk??

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        White guy. From Ireland. With a picture of Tupac in his avatar.

Nuff said...
        Eh, what has the fact that I like Tupac and I'm from Ireland got to do with this thread? Could you explain your point?

I also listen to Luke Kelly & The Dubliners, or The Rolling Stones, Raekwon, The Animals, The Kinks, Bob Seger, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, U2, AC/DC, The Wolfe Tones.. If you think that defines me more... If not you can email me and I'll give you other examples

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          Eh, what has the fact that I like Tupac and I'm from Ireland got to do with this thread? Could you explain your point?

I also listen to Luke Kelly & The Dubliners, or The Rolling Stones, Raekwon, The Animals, The Kinks, Bob Seger, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, U2, AC/DC, The Wolfe Tones.. If you think that defines me more... If not you can email me and I'll give you other examples
          you forgot 50 cent.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            Wow. Suck his ****ing d1ck already. Pretty ironic that you just posted that, in this thread.
            Oh Im sorry have you never had an idol you look up to you didn't have *******ual feelings for? If you haven't I can understand the confusion.

And sorry again for having a good memory.

But to tell the truth your one of the worst posters one this site so i really couldn't give a **** what you say or think because it always moronic.

Comment

What, are you gay? Why would I want to e-mail you?

Comment

ok settle down Riff Raff.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/35726151.jpg[/IMG]
                  Haha, Awh, come on Crushin' don't do me like that! The first one was auto correct and the second was my own inebriation!! Don't hold my stereotypical Irish ways against me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    What, are you gay? Why would I want to e-mail you?
                    So he's says if you WANT MORE EXAMPLES e-mail me and you ask if he's gay.

You are biggest latent *******ual in the world.

Seriously thats just idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      you forgot 50 cent.
                      Haha, Pretty sure I didn't!

Comment

Working...
                      X