Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Prime Mexican chorizo......*buurpp*
    I fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      White guy. From Ireland. With a picture of Tupac in his avatar.

Nuff said...
      So what? are you one of those dumb black guys who think he has a claim on Tupac? I'm from Ireland as well and Tupac's one of my biggest Idols. Not only for his music but for all the great work he done for the less fortunate.

Comment

He's the only boxer who needs 3 gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          So what? are you one of those dumb black guys who think he has a claim on Tupac? I'm from Ireland as well and Tupac's one of my biggest Idols. Not only for his music but for all the great work he done for the less fortunate.

Yep.

You got me dead to rights.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Seriously...Look at that thing!

If this fight would've been at 147 like Floyd originally wanted, poor Canelo would've had to chop off his 5 pound trouser snake.
            That's true but when Mayweather seen it his package got bigger so they are closer in size. Maybe that is what catchweight is all about.

Comment

With all due respect, I think you're underselling it.
              Nah, he was talking about just the shadow of it.

Comment

So basically what you're saying is...

"Canelo's c*ck ain't that big!"

Followed by...

"Looking at another man's d*ck is gay!"
                Haha, I see what your saying,

All I'm saying is I'm comfortable in my own ***uality. If your gonna say "No ****" chances are you've been saying that in a lot of posts on this site (ie you've been thinking these things a lot)

Secondly if our gonna post a misleading thread then put a pic of another mans bulge and say its "an ATG" it wanna be John Holmes esq ****, Cos Canelo' ain't and thats coming from "a short arse Irish lad" that by my own admission has an average at best ****....

So I hope I cleared that up for you pal

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Yep.

You got me dead to rights.
                  Well I be willing to bet my life that I know more about Tupac and his music than you ever will. One small fact off the top of my head is when died the song that was playing was Don Mclean, Vincent, one of his favorites.

And for all you guys who say Floyds gay with Ellerbe , look at Tupac with his bodyguard Frank(who's clearly gay)

Not saying Pac's gay but he was camp as ****.

Now can we get back to talking about Canelo's ****.....

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                    Well I be willing to bet my life that I know more about Tupac and his music than you ever will. One small fact off the top of my head is when died the song that was playing was Don Mclean, Vincent, one of his favorites.

And for all you guys who say Floyds gay with Ellerbe , look at Tupac with his bodyguard Frank(who's clearly gay)

Not saying Pac's gay but he was camp as ****.

Now can we get back to talking about Canelo's ****.....
                    Great bet. Because you say this as I should give a single solitary fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      Haha, I see what your saying,

All I'm saying is I'm comfortable in my own ***uality. If your gonna say "No ****" chances are you've been saying that in a lot of posts on this site (ie you've been thinking these things a lot)

Secondly if our gonna post a misleading thread then put a pic of another mans bulge and say its "an ATG" it wanna be John Holmes esq ****, Cos Canelo' ain't and thats coming from "a short arse Irish lad" that by my own admission has an average at best ****....

So I hope I cleared that up for you pal
                      [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/35726151.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X