Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Joe Louis held in such high regard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe has way to much respect he is hyped higher cause of facing trash on a skill level and making them pay for it

Joe would be disgusted if he seen how crazy these people was he would tell his fans look I appreciate the respect you have for me but look at the footage can you honestly see me beating this man he is way better then I was they are way more advanced then we were

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      I agree Louis is an all time great and he has a very solid resume, but to think he would beat a heavyweight with the size and skill of Lewis is very hard to imagine.
      Well crazy idiots imagine it all the time its odd its obvious its a big difference in advancing of tech from 70s-90s

then when you ask them to show joe moving like those eras or fighting anybody like that they won't provide it

I have seen mutiple idiot followers use the quote of rah beat lennox so why not joe well anybody who can see good can see rah was way more advanced then joe and moved way better

They go off name only which is why they use that dumb rah quote instead of watching the match and see how advanced he was

So it's idiotic to say joe would beat lennox when he never would land
      Last edited by Ascended; 04-11-2022, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post

He was, and remains, the greatest power combination puncher in history. Period.
        - - Dempsey might disagree. We almost had the retired comeback Jack vs rising young fringe contender Joe, but for their eras just not quite overlapping enough to get that fight, and what a great one it would've been

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Dempsey might disagree. We almost had the retired comeback Jack vs rising young fringe contender Joe, but for their eras just not quite overlapping enough to get that fight, and what a great one it would've been
          LOL when exactly was this going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

That's a crazy troll

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

- - Would've happened Joe's first year had he turned pro one year earlier and Jack's last of a 2 year exhibition tour across the US where he took on all comers.

Comment

Working...
              X