Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am Convinced Angel Garcia will commit suicide when Danny Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Angel Garcia is trying to appeal to the Republicans hahaha he's getting the right wingers on his side

Comment

I'm more convinced that Matthysse fanboys will have to slobber on someone else's nuts after Garcia puts him down.

Comment

Anybody else want to see an all access Garcia/Guerrero? I GUARANTEE they fight cause Danny may be a little silent mofo, but Robert don't play that shit, and it'll only escalate cause of him

Edit: By "they" I mean Ruben and Angel... Ironically 2 of the nicest sounding names possible

If I told some people my friends Ruben and Angel were coming over, they'd like picture a pair of WASPS
        Last edited by JDezi4; 09-12-2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Anybody else want to see an all access Garcia/Guerrero? I GUARANTEE they fight cause Danny may be a little silent mofo, but Robert don't play that shit, and it'll only escalate cause of him
          Damn, that's a great fight with Angel and Ruben in a post-fight brawl in the parking lot!

Comment

Angel said he will cut head off and kill himself if Lucas Win

Comment

He's mad foreign fighters get more love here then American fighters. Because in Argentina, Mexico, Philippines, Europe, etc. American fighters don't get treated that way so he asks why is it like that here. The mans a nut job but sometimes he has a point. Just comes off as a racist coked up ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                He's mad foreign fighters get more love here then American fighters. Because in Argentina, Mexico, Philippines, Europe, etc. American fighters don't get treated that way so he asks why is it like that here. The mans a nut job but sometimes he has a point. Just comes off as a racist coked up ******.
                cause american live no where else but only in america duh? dude must be stupid if he cant realize that. He just mad cause puerto ricans dont like his son or him so basically dude has no home.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  Blame American promoters for living off of mismatches and driving the casual fan away.

Comment

Guys a whack job. Seriously hope his son gets ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                      what a character
                      You mean - what a w****r

Comment

Working...
                      X