Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am Convinced Angel Garcia will commit suicide when Danny Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't understand what he was talking about. He just started talking about welfare checks and then being Filipino. I was like, "What the hell is this guy talking about?" This guy has some serious mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
      I couldn't understand what he was talking about. He just started talking about welfare checks and then being Filipino. I was like, "What the hell is this guy talking about?" This guy has some serious mental issues.
      He doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about. Welfare checks and ****? I don't understand what this has to do with the fight. He's a ****ing nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        He doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about. Welfare checks and ****? I don't understand what this has to do with the fight. He's a ****ing nutcase.
        I don't see him being Danny's trainer much longer win, lose, or draw. What's sad is that a lot of people dislike Danny because of his dad. He just makes Danny look bad in comparison to Lucas who just sits there with his fishing line saying, "They talk a lot."

Comment

Everytime he talks I feel like listening to Pitbull for some reason

Comment

I can't wait until Matthysse gets beat up on Saturday night. This forum is going to be great.

Comment

Angel Garcia is definitely envious of what other immigrants are accomplishing here. I really have no idea what welfare and Manny Pacquiao have to do with this weekend's fight. This guy is the epitome of ignorant. I do hope that his son can keep winning because if his son is to lose, he is going to have to eat some humble pie.

Comment

I really despise Anglel Garcia. If I see Matthyse knock his son out I will be jumping for joy and trying to see his reaction, the only bum is him.

Comment

The worst thing is he goes on about immigrants, but once upon a time he was one too or at least his parents were because he sure dont have an American accent. I think it's all a show and he's just trying to get more American support for Danny. Guy comes across as such an ignorant hypocrite.

If matthyse knocks Danny out I reckon he starts sobbing, screaming about PEDs in the ring or he jumps in and tries to take matthyse out, after which I hope Matthyse cracks his head with a left hook.

Comment

His point is that Americans should get 100% support in the USA. Because in Mexico and Argentina Canelo and Lucas got their countries behind them. Here, Floyd and Garcia being Americans don't have that. Don't have to agree but that's his point.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post

This is what your product does to people. Look at him once and you can tell he is a mega meth head. Maybe he got a taste of that blue stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X