Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's carrot top.... didn't even get a face off

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      This is ridiculous. A Watson pops up on camera, even standing fifteen feet away.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        Floyd showing he's the real people's champion, paying attention to the fans
        Always the case to be honest.

The 3 times I've seen Floyd since he became a star was once in London when he did an open session to promote the Marquez fight and at the Arrivals for the Mosley fight in 2010 and the Guereror fight last May and every single time he stayed atleast an hour after he was supposed to leave to sign autogrpahs and take pictures.

Neither Mosley or Guererro signed a single autograph.

Comment

• wow wtf so thats it, i guess canelo went to his room so he could throw up his lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            This is ridiculous. A Watson pops up on camera, even standing fifteen feet away.
            lmao but they living the life

Comment

• Ok that was a waste of fukin time...WTF?

Comment

• floyd was watching the stream... gave same answer as canelo on showing a weakness

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Ok that was a waste of fukin time...WTF?
                  What were you expecting?

That's all the Grand Arrivals are, a long wait and a short interview and sometimes autograph signing.

This is the first Grand Arrival I've seen where the fighters have done a face to face. They usually come in one at a time and leave one at a time.

Comment

• they just show this on espn

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      What were you expecting?

That's all the Grand Arrivals are, a long wait and a short interview and sometimes autograph signing.

This is the first Grand Arrival I've seen where the fighters have done a face to face. They usually come in one at a time and leave one at a time.
                      yep the pressers are tomorrow and thursday

Comment

Working...
                      X