The One: Grand Arrivals LIVE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
    why'd canelo leave... smh
    Probably didn't want to wait. He'll come back when Floyd shows up.

Comment

• one reason i'd love to see danny win.... cos the winner of that fight will be money's next op....

just to see angel tell the mayweathers 'they don't know **** about boxing', it would be hilarious

Comment

• Have this ****** on mute, might take awhile for Floyd to get his pedicure. Not trying to listen to this paq all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Have this ****** on mute, might take awhile for Floyd to get his pedicure. Not trying to listen to this paq all day long.
          Had to do the same. He's just terrible at this. Like an infomercial that doesn't know what it's selling.

Comment

• What's sad is I guarantee Mayweather's in his limo or whatever down the street, watching this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What's sad is I guarantee Mayweather's in his limo or whatever down the street, watching this ****.
              Sources tell me he's trying to think of a way to top what Angel Garica just did which is the closet thing you can get to impossible.

Comment

• Ok really, someone with a gun please at least kneecap this guy so he stops talking. Thanks.

Comment

• I wonder how much calaca gets paid just for standing there.

Comment

• Floyd is a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                      one reason i'd love to see danny win.... cos the winner of that fight will be money's next op....

just to see angel tell the mayweathers 'they don't know **** about boxing', it would be hilarious
                      Imagine Angel and Floyd Sr going at it

Comment

Working...
                      X