No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs Gabriel Rosado Oct 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    He was initially offered 50k for FS1, then like 85k for the Hopkins bill. He must be being paid more since Quillen doesn't seem to have many options. Murray fight is kaputs....and that's pretty much it.
    Quillin needs to step it up soon. This fight with Rosado might be fun to watch, but it's just padding. That Golovkin fight has to be made within the next twelve months, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Quillin needs to step it up soon. This fight with Rosado might be fun to watch, but it's just padding. That Golovkin fight has to be made within the next twelve months, in my opinion.
      Unless GBP kiss and makes up... I doubt it.
      But this is finally a measuring stick fight between them

Comment

Unless GBP kiss and makes up... I doubt it.
        But this is finally a measuring stick fight between them
        I tend to agree. Quillin is a powerful puncher, and Rosado's real weight is 154. Pete needs to tear him up. I actually feel a little bad for Gabe. I really think this is going to be "Chocolate's" thinking and he's gonna do it, too.

As for the GBP thing, these things can't go on forever; and there will be few to challenge Golovkin in the near future. I think it can happen within a year's time. I know it's tough to predict a definite time period, but I'm hopeful.

Comment

This is the 3rd consecutive fight where Rosado is being used as a showcase opponent, he really needs to be at his best and upset the apple cart.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            This is the 3rd consecutive fight where Rosado is being used as a showcase opponent, he really needs to be at his best and upset the apple cart.
            He's good enough to look good against, but not good enough to win. I don't see potential for an upset here. Honestly, I give Canelo a better chance versus Floyd.

Comment

This goes to a decision
              -_-
              I like this fight though
              It's a good test for Quillen. Rosado is durable and I think he's underrated. Quillin maybe overrated. Let's see.

Comment

Good for rosado, one of the reasons I like him and Paulie is cuz they'll fight anybody. I would much rather see him at 154 his more natural win. Maybe fight vanes after his fight

Comment

He is going to fight a guy that GGG recently beat with ease.

Comment

GGG never fought a decent middle weight yet and everyone on here is so in love with him and has the nerves to dump on any other champion when infact kid chocolate beat an actual champion in the weight class for the belt not a 154 pounder i never seen this type of fandom you guys should really start a fan club page with GGG and mathysse

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                      GGG never fought a decent middle weight yet and everyone on here is so in love with him and has the nerves to dump on any other champion when infact kid chocolate beat an actual champion in the weight class for the belt not a 154 pounder i never seen this type of fandom you guys should really start a fan club page with GGG and mathysse
                      Quillin beat who? The guy who was awarded a vacant belt and never fought anyone himself? If anything, Quillin is the most overrated by beating no one. Macklin is easily better than anyone Quillin has fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X