Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs Gabriel Rosado Oct 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have little doubt "Chocolate" takes this. The real question is, how well? Pete has got to trash Rosado. I think with the spanking Golovkin doled out, Quillin is looking to do just that.

Comment

I like Rosado but Quillin gonna beat his ass

Comment

Glad to see Rosado get another big fight after that robbery but this will be his second major beatdown of the year.

Comment

This goes to a decision
          -_-
          I like this fight though

Comment

quillin trying to one up 3g is it possible i think so

but my boxing mind says a lopsided decision with some close rounds because of quillen stamina issues and rosado's heart.

Comment

I am OK with that match up! Rosado always comes to fight and is willing to fight ANYBODY!

Comment

This dude rosado will fight ANYBODY hes building himself up a nice asss resume! I might have to get tickets to this. I hope they paid rosado well he deserves it after that jleon love fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  This dude rosado will fight ANYBODY hes building himself up a nice asss resume! I might have to get tickets to this. I hope they paid rosado well he deserves it after that jleon love fiasco
                  I was wondering about that. They initially offered Gabe 50k to fight Quillin. They must've upped the ante.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    GGG is running from Quillin. Thats why he is with HBO
                    Quillin is a bum who already admitted to ducking GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I was wondering about that. They initially offered Gabe 50k to fight Quillin. They must've upped the ante.
                      He was initially offered 50k for FS1, then like 85k for the Hopkins bill. He must be being paid more since Quillen doesn't seem to have many options. Murray fight is kaputs....and that's pretty much it.

Comment

Working...
                      X