Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Underestimating Me, Very Worried

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Mayweather be worried when he's been in this position time after time..Canelo is falling into the usual trap all fighters do..Lol if you ask Canelo sounds worried.

Comment

Nah. I don't think so. Floyd knows who he's facing.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Nah. I don't think so. Floyd knows who he's facing.
        +1

Mayweather doesn't underestimate anyone, he values his position too much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
          +1

Mayweather doesn't underestimate anyone, he values his position too much.
          This . . . I think if anything Canelo is starting to underestimate Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            This . . . I think if anything Canelo is starting to underestimate Floyd.
            Maybe he needs this -- otherwise he would enter the ring paralyzed already.

Comment

I was a bit worried abiut this fight, but now I'm starting tk understand something. Oscar puts tbis crap in tbese guys beads that Floyd is overlooking them and that's their edge to beat him.. Hey Oscar, Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.....

Comment

It maybe sounds a little bit funny, but I think that Tim Bradley or Amir Khan (don't laugh) would cause FMJr more worries than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  It maybe sounds a little bit funny, but I think that Tim Bradley or Amir Khan (don't laugh) would cause FMJr more worries than this one.
                  I agree with Bradley for the most part. I see where you are coming from with khan and his speed but he'd get stopped late. Thats my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                    I was a bit worried abiut this fight, but now I'm starting tk understand something. Oscar puts tbis crap in tbese guys beads that Floyd is overlooking them and that's their edge to beat him.. Hey Oscar, Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.....
                    Canelo's got the blue print!

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                      Emotional. But I hope you're right lol. If Canelo had sense he would pay the fine an come in at 154.
                      A young fighter like that probably wouldn't want to take the financial hit, now Oscar might pay it for him seeing that he is deeply rooted in Mayweather losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X