Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Mayweather vs. Prime Cotto: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    I wondered that too. Even round is the only possibility.
    I didn't know people still scored even rounds? I have little to no respect for that.

Comment

• Prime Cotto doesn't lay a glove on prime Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I didn't know people still scored even rounds? I have little to no respect for that.
        I agree, pick a winner. Unless it's TRULY even, then there is a winner in every round. 12th round of Cotto-Mosley was close, but not even.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          We would know the answer to this if Floyd wouldn't have faked a retirement to avoid the welterweight division in 2007 and 2008.
          Cotto said himself he wasn't ready for Mayweather when the fans were calling for it.

I got Mayweather by 116-112 if we are talking about the Cotto before the first Margarito fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
            each person has their own opinion but these scores are outliers.

Cotto's people turned down the fight back then. If you don't think that suggests who would win then there isn't much else to be said.
            It was actually the other way around:
            http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...beat-me--11721

When Cotto was greener and at 140, that is when Floyd was licking his chops .... but we all knew that Cotto needed more time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              It was actually the other way around:
              http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...beat-me--11721

When Cotto was greener and at 140, that is when Floyd was licking his chops .... but we all knew that Cotto needed more time.
              Oh excuses excuses excuses. Everytime it comes to Mosley, De La Hoya, Cotto or Pacquiao all you hear is excuses. When Floyd offered the fight to them, it was ok for them to walk away. but when they want to fight, Floyd has to do what they say because they're ready now. Whatever.

Comment

• Woulda been great fight to see after Cotto beat Mosley and Zabh Judah , a guy that gave Mayweather a few good rounds before...Also cotto that was still undefeted before margrito.
                But if an older mayweather beat an older cotto..the younger mayweather still may have been too quick and slick

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Oh excuses excuses excuses. Everytime it comes to Mosley, De La Hoya, Cotto or Pacquiao all you hear is excuses. When Floyd offered the fight to them, it was ok for them to walk away. but when they want to fight, Floyd has to do what they say because they're ready now. Whatever.
                  Getting all defensive buddy .... Just correcting him with the truth.

Floyd did it with Canelo too and wanted him even earlier .... but like you said, must be an excuse, right? I guess this guy to is making excuses?

at 40 sec mark:
                  "Floyd wants Canelo before he improves even more.... Floyd wants to catch him when he is still a bit green"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=609910

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                    Prime Cotto doesn't lay a glove on prime Mayweather.
                    truer words have never been spoken. prime floyd would never fight him. he just lives too far away!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Getting all defensive buddy .... Just correcting him with the truth.

Floyd did it with Canelo too and wanted him even earlier .... but like you said, must be an excuse, right? I guess this guy to is making excuses?

at 40 sec mark:
                      "Floyd wants Canelo before he improves even more.... Floyd wants to catch him when he is still a bit green"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=609910
                      When did Floyd say that? Exactly, he never did, so it's all speculation. And it's also for people like you to use as an excuse once Floyd beats him, "Oh, he only beat him because he fought him early on". Does anyone say that about Margarito's win over Sergio, no, because people love Tony for whatever reason and it's easy to hate Floyd, I get it. I find it hilarious how Floyd haters want Floyd to wait on other fighters and whenever a fight didn't happen, it's his fault. He either fought em too early, fought em too late, or fought em too small, excuses excuses excuse excuses excuses excuses excuses. Y'all sound like little girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X