No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Says He Will Likely Return, Haye Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    A ripped Odlanier Solis is much more dangerous for Vitali than Haye is. I hope people will realize how V.K is the real deal in the HW if he fights Haye. Haye didn't want to fight Vitali before fighting Wlad... And there is for syre a reason behind it. Vitali is brutal, awkward, very intuitive, hardly hitable. Haye wouldn't be able to dance around the ring. Vitali, because of his style, has the luxury of not being very fast : he has an excellent timing. Aniticipation kills speed. A 2011-2012 version of Vitali would be a nightmare for Haye. Let's see what Vitali will bring on the table in 2014.
    I sincerely hope you are joking.

Comment

A ripped Odlanier Solis is much more dangerous for Vitali than Haye is. I hope people will realize how V.K is the real deal in the HW if he fights Haye. Haye didn't want to fight Vitali before fighting Wlad... And there is for syre a reason behind it. Vitali is brutal, awkward, very intuitive, hardly hitable. Haye wouldn't be able to dance around the ring. Vitali, because of his style, has the luxury of not being very fast : he has an excellent timing. Aniticipation kills speed. A 2011-2012 version of Vitali would be a nightmare for Haye. Let's see what Vitali will bring on the table in 2014.
      Can't stand the rhetoric posters in NSB frequently spout about an "in-shape Solis" or in this case "a ripped Odlanier Solis." Solis sucks, plain and simple; he's never beat anyone of mention and he struggled life and death earlier this year against the European version of Tye Fields in Leaf Larsen.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Can't stand the rhetoric posters in NSB frequently spout about an "in-shape Solis" or in this case "a ripped Odlanier Solis." Solis sucks, plain and simple; he's never beat anyone of mention and he struggled life and death earlier this year against the European version of Tye Fields in Leaf Larsen.
        I've never said that today's Solis is a good fighter. Before his injury he was about to become a serious threat to the K brothers. Let's not forget he totally outclassed Haye in their amateur fight. Without mentioning the K brothers, a " in shape " Solis and Povetkin are the best HW contenders. Don't get me wrong, Haye was an excellent cruiserweight, but he didn't show some concrete action at the HW division. Tyson Fury will be his test and I can't wait to see what both fighters are about.

Comment

I've never said that today's Solis is a good fighter. Before his injury he was about to become a serious threat to the K brothers. Let's not forget he totally outclassed Haye in their amateur fight. Without mentioning the K brothers, a " in shape " Solis and Povetkin are the best HW contenders. Don't get me wrong, Haye was an excellent cruiserweight, but he didn't show some concrete action from him at the HW division. Tyson Fury will be his test and I can't wait to see what both fighters are about.
          wtf man. did you even watch that fight? Solis took a count in that fight, and Haye was leading going into the third round, but punched himself out.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            wtf man. did you even watch that fight? Solis took a count in that fight, and Haye was leading going into the third round, but punched himself out.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.
            Saying you punched yourself out is an EXCUSE. Haye got pumped up, delivered all he had in the first round and that's it, basta.

Comment

How can you gauge a current fighter based on an amateur fight that happened eons ago? That's totally absurd and reaching. Look at what Solis has done the last 3 years of his pro career and then come back here, and tell us (with confidence) that he is any threat to the KBros or to any of the other top hws, for that matter

Comment

Saying you punched yourself out is an EXCUSE. Haye got pumped up, delivered all he had in the first round and that's it, basta.
                lol to say someone was "totally outclassed" in an amateur fight when he gave him a count is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  How can you gauge a current fighter based on an amateur fight that happened eons ago? That's totally absurd and reaching. Look at what Solis has done the last 3 years of his pro career and then come back here, and tell us (with confidence) that he is any threat to the KBros or to any of the other top hws, for that matter
                  Solis will likely come back to his old level, an we will see what he is about, we will see...we're just speculating right now. Stylistically he can give problems to anyone.

Comment

The contract Haye signed was to fight EITHER Klitschko. Haye didn't choose Wlad over Vitali the brothers decided between themselves who would fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      lol to say someone was "totally outclassed" in an amateur fight when he gave him a count is ridiculous.
                      I can then conclue you and I don't see things the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X