Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gonna end up broke, dude LOVES gold diggers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is crazy. Floyd flossing like a boss yet Pacquiao is the one thats bankcrupt. Aint life grand?

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Education is just one side of it. There is nothing in Floyd's backround that would tell you he understands sound money management. In fact its the opposite. If its true that he doesn't have a financial advisor (I don't think that's ever been confirmed or denied) then based on his backround and past behavior he is more prone to make bad financial decisions.
      Bill Gates is not an applicable comparison. Gates had the technical accumen to build a business from the ground up and made it beyond successful. Floyd doing what he does in the ring does not equate to anything business related or financial. In fact the people he has around him allowed him to be on the IRS speed dial despite making millions in the ring just recently.
      To even bring up that comparison says a lot about your intellect, or lack thereof...
      Your right about that you won fair and square,though Floyd and 50 cent has similar backgrounds and look at 50 he is a successful business man with millions.Also your underming Floyd intelligence and accomplishments and im more intelligent than you think.
      Last edited by dmoney7141998; 09-08-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I agree with TS. This movie has been played too many times.

That said, you can't take your money to the grave with you. I've seen too many million and billionaire's die with millions and billions in the bank... Oh well, I guess someone else can spend "their" money

Comment

The dude is young , for me and you is no married to you 40 , for rich guys is no married ever...but yeah need to stop with then gold diggers

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Yes and it's clear that's their job, position on the application should state "APPLYING FOR YES MEN POSITION "

Floyd could say that the sky was red and they would agree. So not only does he have a bunch of gold digger females, he has gold digger men as well.
            Most filthy rich celebs are surrounded by yes men and groupies

From rock stars, pop stars to rap stars to the royal family

Floyd aint the first nor will he be the last to have hangers on, they will fizzle out as he gets older, new interest, less income, lifestyle changes etc...

Pacman himself not to long ago was having the similar issues with gambling, large entourages, groupies, trying to be a pinoy movie star, cocaine, until he ran into financial issues

Comment

Remember Floyd only came back for JMM fight, so he could pay off his tax debt, so the IRS wouldn't throw him in prison. So he's obviously not smart with his money, or smart at all.

That being said, he should make enough money that even an idiot like him should be fine. The dude is making a lot of money, but it is possible in a couple of decades, that it's all gone.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I agree with TS. This movie has been played too many times.

That said, you can't take your money to the grave with you. I've seen too many million and billionaire's die with millions and billions in the bank... Oh well, I guess someone else can spend "their" money
                It's about legacy though. Yes you can't take your money to the grave with you, but when you have children and a last name most people with ambition would want to turn it in something everlasting.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  It's about legacy though. Yes you can't take your money to the grave with you, but when you have children and a last name most people with ambition would want to turn it in something everlasting.
                  There are a lot of millionaires who are not leaving much to their kids and giving most of it to charity

Ur kids gotta learn to stand on their own two, sometimes handing them millions upon millions can ruin their lives.

I read Bill Gates, Simon Cowel and others have pledged to leave 90% of their wealth to many different charities

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    There are a lot of millionaires who are not leaving much to their kids and giving most of it to charity

Ur kids gotta learn to stand on their own two, sometimes handing them millions upon millions can ruin their lives.

I read Bill Gates, Simon Cowel and others have pledged to leave 90% of their wealth to many different charities
                    If I had millions my kids standing on their own two feet wouldn't be enough, they'd have to be able to stand on their own two feet and carry my legacy. If not I'd adopt a child with the right traits.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      True, but I've also seen some kids grow to be adults who didn't know the price of a dollar and screw off some money on drugs, cars, women, men or friends.

I would set up an account to pay for an education and that's it; if I'm alive and you show to be worth and responsible, I'll give you more money.

But many kids that are born into money, just end up blowing it anyway. If you make them work for their money they'll appreciate it more as oppose to just giving it to them

Comment

Working...
                      X