Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gonna end up broke, dude LOVES gold diggers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he loses, I wouldn't be surprised to see his entourage thin out to be honest with you. I'm sure he's learned a few things after his issues with IRS a few years back, so I don't THINK he'll blow all his money, but you never know with athletes.

Comment

Dude pays a bunch of yes men just to laugh at his corny jokes. I'm not saying that professional athletes can't have an encourage, but at least have an entourage of 10-15 people. The only people that i'd keep around are the obvious and important ones, Roger, Sr, Rafael Garcia, and a few close relatives. What's the point of having 100+ yes men for? Only a narcissist would need that many people around to feed his ego on a daily basis.

Comment

Yes if I was rich I would have my wife- my close family members- close friends growing up- and people with a career that benefits me in my social circle. Shit I'm not rich and many mother fuckers got the chop as I grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney7141998 View Post
          Stfu,im trying to tell you just because you had a great education does not mean you will be great at business,also you said Floyd is not intelligent because he didn't have a good education and drop out of highschool
          Education is just one side of it. There is nothing in Floyd's backround that would tell you he understands sound money management. In fact its the opposite. If its true that he doesn't have a financial advisor (I don't think that's ever been confirmed or denied) then based on his backround and past behavior he is more prone to make bad financial decisions.
          Bill Gates is not an applicable comparison. Gates had the technical accumen to build a business from the ground up and made it beyond successful. Floyd doing what he does in the ring does not equate to anything business related or financial. In fact the people he has around him allowed him to be on the IRS speed dial despite making millions in the ring just recently.
          To even bring up that comparison says a lot about your intellect, or lack thereof...

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            all you haters not only pray for his downfall inside the ring but out of it as well. get a life, ****s.

its a damn persona. who knows that episode might be a publicity stunt. those hoes would say anything to grt their 2 minutes of fame.

floyds too smart to lose everything he's worked so hard for.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Stop Trolling, you go back and fourth between him being Floyd Gayweather, then to being a F-l-o-m-o.

Comment

"Maybe if i laugh hard enough at his corny jokes, he'll finally buy me a nice house and a car....

-Says every yes men and women on Floyd's entourage.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Dude pays a bunch of yes men just to laugh at his corny jokes. I'm not saying that professional athletes can't have an encourage, but at least have an entourage of 10-15 people. The only people that i'd keep around are the obvious and important ones, Roger, Sr, Rafael Garcia, and a few close relatives. What's the point of having 100+ yes men for? Only a narcissist would need that many people around to feed his ego on a daily basis.
                Yes and it's clear that's their job, position on the application should state "APPLYING FOR YES MEN POSITION "

Floyd could say that the sky was red and they would agree. So not only does he have a bunch of gold digger females, he has gold digger men as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Reports begin resurfacing about Pac being nearly broke (yet again). ESPN runs a published article that mentions Floyd having 120+ million USD in one account. What do the pacstains do? Make threads about how Floyd is going to be broke.

Of course he is going to be broke, Floyd spends his money like a complete imbecile...yet somehow he is still far better with it than Manny is apparently.
                  I'm a Pacstain because Im a unbiased fan???? Go back and look at my past threads and comments...do you not see all the things I've called Pacquiao??? From steroid user to saying he's ducked Floyd.

Comment

Sometimes when a boxer is used to huge amounts of money coming in they spend money like a maniac. Then when the big money stops coming in so fast they keep spending huge amounts of money and they can't stop spending like that until they are broke. I could see that happening to Floyd but maybe he will be smart enough not to let that happen.

Comment

He is young, single, famous and loaded with money. Why not enjoy when you can. A bunch of haters here that would be doing the same thing as him or worse

Comment

Working...
                      X