No announcement yet.

Only Loosers Hate Winners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
    do you think this famous quote also applies to boxing fans?? Why is it that most fans these days have a easier time relating to loosers and underdogs in boxing?? why is it so hard for yall dudes to appreciate the winners in the sport?? the guys who have dedicated theyre craft and entire life,dedication,motivation,blood sweat and tears into the sport and still have REFUSED to let another man beat him,still remains with a undefeated streak of foes who are now inferior?? why do u sympathize with the inferior man? when there are winners going to be appricated??

Mayweather 43-0
    Broner 23-0
    Ward 26-0
    Wilder 29-0
    Love 15-0
    Russell jr 23-0
    D.Garcia 26- 0
    Bradley 30-0
    Rigo 12-0
    Quillen 29-0
    Crowford 21-0

these men are the most hated in boxing yet they stay winning,while fighters like Pacquiao have lost 4 times been ko'd 3 times, Marquez been been beat 6 times ko'd 2 times, Froch I dont even know how many times he lost, Wladimir been ko'd and lost left and right yet these fighters got more fans than money or any other undefeated fighter

so do you think the saying is true?that winners appreciate winners and loosers appreciate loosers?"
    Mayweather is too arrogant.
    Broner is young and way too arrogant.
    Ward is good but boring.
    Wilder isn't hated IMO.
    Love is trash and a cheater.
    Russell??? Lol Fights TBA type of opponents.
    Garcia good but does nothing great, loud mouth father.
    Bradley Lost to PAC acted like he clearly won. Got beat up by Ruslan but gained fans in that fight.
    Rigo is boring in some ppls opinion. Not mines.
    Quillin fights nobody.
    Crawford is young, can be good but is boring too.

Comment

Came here for the entertainment after seeing loser spelled "looser" I wasn't disappointed however I feel dumber now

Comment

Who the hell are Love and Crowford? These are the "most hated in the sport"?

Comment

Wlad is just as hated as Floyd.
          PAC too but his aggressive style gives him an edge in fan base.
          Marquez is a great boxer with heart.
          Froch sucks but comes to fight. Ppl like that.
          Point is stop putting too much stock in that 0.

Comment

do you think this famous quote also applies to boxing fans?? Why is it that most fans these days have a easier time relating to loosers and underdogs in boxing?? why is it so hard for yall dudes to appreciate the winners in the sport?? the guys who have dedicated theyre craft and entire life,dedication,motivation,blood sweat and tears into the sport and still have REFUSED to let another man beat him,still remains with a undefeated streak of foes who are now inferior?? why do u sympathize with the inferior man? when there are winners going to be appricated??

Mayweather 43-0
            Broner 23-0
            Ward 26-0
            Wilder 29-0
            Love 15-0
            Russell jr 23-0
            D.Garcia 26- 0
            Bradley 30-0
            Rigo 12-0
            Quillen 29-0
            Crowford 21-0

these men are the most hated in boxing yet they stay winning,while fighters like Pacquiao have lost 4 times been ko'd 3 times, Marquez been been beat 6 times ko'd 2 times, Froch I dont even know how many times he lost, Wladimir been ko'd and lost left and right yet these fighters got more fans than money or any other undefeated fighter

so do you think the saying is true?that winners appreciate winners and loosers appreciate loosers?"
            Why u ain't write Canelo?? He gets hate and is unbeaten. I know, its Cuz he's not your type right?? You got Rigo who is your type skin color wise, you got Garcia who is your type being from an urban back ground and not being a Spanish speaking American of a Latin decent. I see what u did with the fighters u listed.

Comment

Mayweather 43-0
              Broner 23-0
              Ward 26-0
              Wilder 29-0
              Love 15-0
              Russell jr 23-0
              D.Garcia 26- 0
              Bradley 30-0
              Rigo 12-0
              Quillen 29-0
              Crowford 21-0

I agree, everyone loves a winner. But in the sport of boxing, fighters that consistently give their best (win or lose) will always get more love than the types that win now, look good later.

Of your list, Rigo, Quillen, May, Bradley, Garcia, Ward are all worthy of high praise. The rest are guys still too green to get the same praise. Dont get me wrong, they all deserve respect but they all dont deserve high praise just yet.

Comment

Loosers? I don't know this word. Is it new?

Comment

Working...
                X