No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather works with Adrien Broner in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H_townboxing
    I can't see it rodger bond is to tight with Floyd hell his dad didn't even want to train Oscar against Floyd I think we are looking at to much and would love for it to happen because of the story line
    you cant just say lies like that. Oscar went with roach cause he taught Floyd sr. would have a conflict even though senior told him he wanted to train him for the jr fight.

Comment

Other then Jr what other fighter did the Mayweathers turn into champions? I think their knowledge is bar none but who have they developed as a fighter? Kobe had Jellybean as his dad but that doesn't meant he all of sudden became Phil Jackson because he built Kobe to such a student

Comment

Broner gonna be unstoppable after this. Haters sweating when they read the title

Comment

Broner needs to work with Floyd Sr. He needs to learn how to move in the ring more and avoid taking hits.

Comment

Nice,i would love to see him training full time in Floyd's gym,would get great advice and sparring there

Comment

Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
              Seeing how Broner idolized Floyd, that would be a natural thing for broner to do and try to get uncle Roger to train him. But if Broner becomes a regular in the Mayweather Boxing Gym, I wanna see how he would interact with Floyd SR with all the stuff he said about him.
              Sr just gonna say something nice and broner will get all wet and forget about everything.

Comment

Them Mayweather Cowards will do anything to keep him from challenging him.

Keep your friends close and the Guy who would beat your face in closer!

we get it!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Them Mayweather Cowards will do anything to keep him from challenging him.

Keep your friends close and the Guy who would beat your face in closer!

we get it!
                  Your kidding broner is not in same league floyd kills maggilani . Nice try though go back to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
                    Broner gonna be unstoppable after this. Haters sweating when they read the title
                    There's at least one old lady who would say he was unstoppable from hitting her and taking her purse and one camera that wished he had stopped taking pictures before he took a sht at Popey's. Real unstoppable class there. Continue on, no one will stop you from idolizing the scumbag.
                    Last edited by richardt; 09-04-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      There's at least one old lady who would say he was unstoppable from hitting her and taking her purse and one camera that wished he had stopped taking pictures before he took a sht at Popey's. Real unstoppable class there. Continue on, no one will stop you from idolizing the scumbag.
                      So how does this apply to the topic at hand?

Comment

Working...
                      X