Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Roger Mayweather "Floyd aint nothin but 130 lbs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is nothing but a 112 pounder, a flyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      According to some guy on these here NSB woods, he's a natural 140 lb'er.

How hard is it to see that he's grown into the welterweight division?
      Anecdotal but over the years, I've paid attention to how Floyd punches during work outs, look at how he is with Nate Jones. Nowadays, he has to brace for what Floyd is throwing. In the past, he didn't, he kept coming forward without doing so. Floyd is far stronger now than in the past.

Comment

Roger, go smoke a rock......

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          just because he's bigger & stronger doesnt mean he's a full fledged WW. He's just a grown man now. He's still very very very small for the weight. There is no denying that. You see his weight on fight night compared to guys even at 140 & LW. You see him in between fights walking around compared to other guys. You see them in person. Ive seen all these dudes and he's smaller than nearly every 140 pounder Ive seen
          From middleweight on down all fighters look small. You ever met Sergio Martinez in person? Skinny looking guy that everyone that doesn't know him may swear they can beat him up. Fighters like Vargas, Chavez Jr, looked big when they weren't in the ring because they allowed themselves to ballon in weight. Some fighters forget boxing doesn't have an off season. You ever seen Giovanni Segura in person looks like a 4th grader. Boxers are deceiving.

Floyd is supposed to be the goat yet, his fans, he and camp always end up making excuses for him for when the day comes that he should lose they want people to say "he is a small fighter, fighting at a higher weight". Floyd add mass very quickly and it was more obvious during the lead up to Canelo. Floyd looked like the bigger fighter in the ring against Guererro.

I've said it before as hard as Floyd trains he sure adds a lot of mass very quickly, wonder what he takes?

Comment

What a crackhead lol

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              From middleweight on down all fighters look small. You ever met Sergio Martinez in person? Skinny looking guy that everyone that doesn't know him may swear they can beat him up. Fighters like Vargas, Chavez Jr, looked big when they weren't in the ring because they allowed themselves to ballon in weight. Some fighters forget boxing doesn't have an off season. You ever seen Giovanni Segura in person looks like a 4th grader. Boxers are deceiving.

Floyd is supposed to be the goat yet, his fans, he and camp always end up making excuses for him for when the day comes that he should lose they want people to say "he is a small fighter, fighting at a higher weight". Floyd add mass very quickly and it was more obvious during the lead up to Canelo. Floyd looked like the bigger fighter in the ring against Guererro.

I've said it before as hard as Floyd trains he sure adds a lot of mass very quickly, wonder what he takes?
              He in no way looked bigger than Ghost and he damn sure didnt look bigger than Canelo. The facts are the facts. Floyd for all his LW fights came into the ring at 138 pounds, for all his SLW fights he came in at 143, and then for his WW fights until very recently he came in between 146-148 pounds.

Again, I still remember him fighting Zab at WW and being 146 on fight night while at the same exact time Pac was coming into the right at 145 pounds for 130 pound fights. Even now Floyd is just 150 in the ring whle nearly all the 140 pounders go over that. This is fact.

I know what guys sizes are. Boxers are small. Ive been around a ton of them but Floyd is smaller than the guys around his weight class and even lower. He's bigger now than he ever has but he's still small. He was just super small before. The fact is that Floyd moved up rapidly fast to chase the big money, big fame fight in Oscar. If Oscar was a LW then Floyd probably wouldve taken forever to get to WW, let alone 154

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                He in no way looked bigger than Ghost and he damn sure didnt look bigger than Canelo. The facts are the facts. Floyd for all his LW fights came into the ring at 138 pounds, for all his SLW fights he came in at 143, and then for his WW fights until very recently he came in between 146-148 pounds.

Again, I still remember him fighting Zab at WW and being 146 on fight night while at the same exact time Pac was coming into the right at 145 pounds for 130 pound fights. Even now Floyd is just 150 in the ring whle nearly all the 140 pounders go over that. This is fact.

I know what guys sizes are. Boxers are small. Ive been around a ton of them but Floyd is smaller than the guys around his weight class and even lower. He's bigger now than he ever has but he's still small. He was just super small before. The fact is that Floyd moved up rapidly fast to chase the big money, big fame fight in Oscar. If Oscar was a LW then Floyd probably wouldve taken forever to get to WW, let alone 154
                Dude, don't you remember? Floyd let them show his fight night weight 1 time since 2007. That usually means there's something to hide. maybe not much, cause we know the guy is hypersensitive

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Mayweathers are the dumbest people on earth. If it weren't for Floyd, they'd all be broken bums.
                  like yourself? Not to mention all 3 elder mayweathers train multiple fighters. Getting paid Pretty good money. So I doubt they would be broke bums. Hating much?

Comment

Floyd is just getting smaller and smaller. Went from a welterweight to a natural 140 pounder according to Sr. to now a 130 pounder according to Roger. Lol this is the result of some serious drug use by the Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Thats why he made JMM jump up 2 weight classes and still didn't make weight
                      Don't bring facts into their fantasies. It confuses them....more than they are already,, which means that they are totally deranged. Phony Phloyd crazies.

I'm interested to know how the guy knows what is Phoney's fight night weight??

Comment

Working...
                      X