Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Roger Mayweather "Floyd aint nothin but 130 lbs"

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9612623

@ 4:05

Mayweathers are the dumbest people on earth. If it weren't for Floyd, they'd all be broken bums.

Comment

I wonder if and when Floyd's gonna buy Uncle roger some new teeth, didn't he buy SR a new set of teeth? Or maybe SR has always had perfect teeth.

Someone should post the link to the Kevin hart uncle roger parody. It's spot on lol.

Comment

According to some guy on these here NSB woods, he's a natural 140 lb'er.

How hard is it to see that he's grown into the welterweight division?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post

just because he's bigger & stronger doesnt mean he's a full fledged WW. He's just a grown man now. He's still very very very small for the weight. There is no denying that. You see his weight on fight night compared to guys even at 140 & LW. You see him in between fights walking around compared to other guys. You see them in person. Ive seen all these dudes and he's smaller than nearly every 140 pounder Ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I am more impressed that Roger was able to hold his cussing back for this interview lol, he earned props from me here. Rog at his most professional.

Comment

That's the most coherent I've seen Roger in a while.

Perhaps he's getting better.

He was very bad when I spoke to him before the Guerrero fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I am more impressed that Roger was able to hold his cussing back for this interview lol, he earned props from me here. Rog at his most professional.
                Haha, you could tell he wanted to say, "weight don't mean ****!"

Comment

Thats why he made JMM jump up 2 weight classes and still didn't make weight

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post

According to his Dad and trainer. Roger has said this before too.

Comment

Working...
                    X