No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Maidana's Style Can Give Broner Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    If Paulie had power I doubt broner would try to stalk him down. Against maidana he's not gonna go crazy trying to ko him but do believe he's gonna **** him up, and if floyd sr don't shut his ****ing mouth his son gonna get it in the future. Broners pissed off now so he's coming for all comers. **** family **** friends he's taking this **** over now.
    you saw the problems that broner had with maliggnagi. mayweather will humiliate adrien broner.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Only a dumbass fighter will think that. Wow are you new to the Boxing game?
      a dumbass fighter like pacquiao. and you saw what happend to her. point made

Comment

Ever sense they announced this fight I've been saying I think Maidana has a good chance at beating Broner, maybe even scoring a KO. I have this fight 60/40 for Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          Ever sense they announced this fight I've been saying I think Maidana has a good chance at beating Broner, maybe even scoring a KO. I have this fight 60/40 for Maidana.
          cool. i have it the other way. broner by decision.maidana does'nt move his head.broner will score.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            Definitely. For me it's 70/30 for Maidana.

Comment

maidana has the power to knock broner out cold. but it won't happen. broner has some serious skills. because maidana does'nt move his head. broner will tag him all fight long. he can't hurt maidana but he will score at will. i have broner by decision

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                cool. i have it the other way. broner by decision.maidana does'nt move his head.broner will score.
                Maidana's been looking better in each fight he's had with Garcia in his corner. He's using the jab to come in and his defense is a little better. Broner is a beast but if he doesn't show the power he had @135 he's in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  maidana has the power to knock broner out cold. but it won't happen. broner has some serious skills. because maidana does'nt move his head. broner will tag him all fight long. he can't hurt maidana but he will score at will. i have broner by decision
                  Does he? Or is Broner extremely flawed? I'm curious if you've seen Broner's last fight. Pretty much everybody jumped off his bandwagon. Even the Mayweather family. Broner's lack of footwork is appalling. He literally has to splay his legs out and awkwardly leap forward off balance when he's fighting a boxer with decent movement. He's ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Style and power will give "boner" problems. Paulie made him look stupid. Imagine if Paulie had power!
                    If chino could box like Paulie then maybe he could win but he can't so he's defiantly going to lose. Should be a good fight. Broner knows he has to step it up after the Paulie fight n chino is on a lil roll right now so both men should give a good showing of themselves.

Comment

lot of people on youtube making predictions see this as an easy fight for broner because broner is flashy and or "but alexander...". let's just hope his defense is as good as they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X