Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that believes Canelo will have a short career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that believes Canelo will have a short career?

Regardless if he beats Mayweather I still think this kid will have a short career. He can't keep consistent after the 5th round? Out of all the current world champs Canelo just has the worse stamina that I've seen. His body still seems to be in that 8 round fight condition. He hasn't hired anyone to help him with that at all. It's like genetically his lungs can't take it for a full 12 rounds.

What other fight has he shown stamina issues besides his last?

I feel like a lot of people on here have never watched him fight before the Trout fight.

Quit exaggerating his stamina issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post

I feel like a lot of people on here have never watched him fight before the Trout fight.

I saw him with Hatton, Rhodes, N'dam or whatever his name is, and Baldomir

Comment

Good post. People are overrating the issue badly and Mayweather isn't one to push the pace anyways. I've seen him go twelve hard before without any problems.

totally overblown topic

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          I saw him with Hatton, Rhodes, N'dam or whatever his name is, and Baldomir
          Then you are even dumber then I originally thought.

Comment

I gotta agree with you man. I think GBP just groomed him to be the next cashcow/superstar without taking on heavy opposition. And now their putting him in the ring with Floyd which is see him losing by a wide UD. And after the Floyd fight I see him fighting lower weight class fighter to hype him up again.

Comment

His stamina is ****

Comment

Comment

Stamina issues are seriously over exaggerated. As for his last fight...It was more the open scoring that made him pull back. He felt no urgency in the fight. He knew he was winning. Why dig deeper if you know you have a comfortable lead and your opponent needs a KO to win.
                  His stamina is fine. Hes young. In shape and hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                    His stamina is ****
                    Point out the other fights he has shown stamina issues. I'll wait. Let's see em. Just post the end of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X