Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that believes Canelo will have a short career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    He does have **** stamina lol you guys don't see him fight in bursts then barely fight at all?
    You know what's really funny?

Floyd does the exact same thing. Except its called "ring IQ".

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      You know what's really funny?

Floyd does the exact same thing. Except its called "ring IQ".
      Double standards? Or are you insinuating Floyd doesn't have a high ring IQ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Not to dip into your conversation, but i think canelo will have a short career in terms of age,,, i think he will not be on top by the age of 30,,, I think his skillset is not good enough to have a floyd, jmm. hopkins type career where you are still on top in your 30s..

I do agree he will have alot of fights,,, he already does,,, but i think by 29,30 he wont be where he is today....on top
        Did Floyd and Hopkins start their pro careers at the age of 15? List me at least three fighters who started their career at 15 and who were on top at the age of 30.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Double standards? Or are you insinuating Floyd doesn't have a high ring IQ?
          What I said was in plain English. When Canelo fights in spurts, its considered gassing. When Floyd does it, its considered ring IQ. Same actions yet polar opposite descriptions of the action based on the fighter.

Comment

What I said was in plain English. When Canelo fights in spurts, its considered gassing. When Floyd does it, its considered ring IQ. Same actions yet polar opposite descriptions of the action based on the fighter.
            The only reason I question whether it was sarcasm is because your sig is so anit-floyd, I was curious if there is any bias. I don't think Canleo "stops" for the same reasons Floyd does, for what it's worth.

Comment

Did Floyd and Hopkins start their pro careers at the age of 15? List me at least three fighters who started their career at 15 and who were on top at the age of 30.
              Fighters can't turn pro before 18 in the U.S., you make it sound like the choice was theirs to not do so.

Comment

I don't agree that he has bad stamina. He threw about 700 punches at Mosley and that is about 300 more punches than Mayweather threw at Mosley.He is a real money maker and a smart person. If he keeps winning like I think he will he should have more money than he could ever need before he turns 30. I think he will retire about then and live on a well invested fortune. I think he could also make lots of money as a promoter.

Comment

OP: Canelo will revitalize his career by koing victor ortiz. You heard it here first.

-Max Out

Comment

a couple months ago Canelo was supposed to be a HOF but now that Floyd is fighting him he's a bum right?

Comment

His stamina is ****. Just at the Cintron fight he could bearly talk in the post fight interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X