No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva says who is Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
    Um you do realize Brazil imported nearly 10x as many african slaves than the US back in he day dont you? He is black you ignorant dolt.
    Reminds me of our great former leader:

It was Condoleezza Rice, national security advisor, who helped her boss out of the embarassing situation. During a conversation between the two presidents, George W. Bush, 55, (USA) and Fernando Henrique Cardoso, 71, (Brazil), Bush bewildered his colleague with the question "Do you have blacks, too?"

Rice, 47, noticing how astonished the Brazilian was, saved the day by telling Bush "Mr. President, Brazil probably has more blacks than the USA. Some say it's the Country with the most blacks outside Africa." Later, the Brazilian president Cardoso said: regarding Latin America, Bush was still in his "learning phase".

Comment

The fact that Silva took it to heart insinuates that he might have been a fan of Mayweather. Floyd does like to play that 'I don't know who that is, I don't watch boxing, I caught glimpses of it' approach too much, it's fuckin' annoying too. I don't know whether he's telling the truth here but I don't buy that he doesn't follow what's going on in or around his division. Floyd is more humble right now, not that I should care but I like Hopkins' attitude more because there is more honesty to it. Hopkins watches what goes on, doesn't see shame in admitting it and has been quoted as saying "I'm a tape freak, I watch tapes!".

Comment

I honestly have no idea who this clown (Anderson Silvia) is...

Comment

its not unheard of that Floyd doesnt know who he is..Floyd barely knows who other boxers (not in his division) are..I honestly never heard of this guy until someone posted on here about him wanting to fight RJJ and after he was KO'd, but without that, I'd have no knowledge of him!
          I think Silva is taking it too personally!

Comment

floyd is the guy this whoever he is wants to be
            highest paid athlete in the world full stop
            no wonder the kid is crying like a bi-atch

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
              Anderson Silva was the reason I got into MMA in about 2005. At first I thought he was black and I was like "nice now I have a fighter I can really get behind." Then I found out he was from Brazil. He was still my favorite fighter because of the skills but I never really gravitated to the sport. I watch it when its on but all the fighters I like are all over the hill. I don't see that young talent out there that can carry the sport for years to come.
              i....i....i think...i think you'll be the first person i've ever siged here lol

Comment

Incidentally, Brazilians don't take boxing seriously. Not enough blood. Notice Silva had to struggle to list some fighters. Guys that were fighting when he was a child! I think if a Floyd fight was staged in Rio there might be a turnaround. Say, Floyd vs Alexander!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Silva made about $600k in his embarrassing KO loss. Mayweather made over $32 million in his last fight. Floyd pays Silva's entire purses in penalties like against Marquez
                  Terrible thread,Anderson Silva...who gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
                    Anderson Silva was the reason I got into MMA in about 2005. At first I thought he was black and I was like "nice now I have a fighter I can really get behind." Then I found out he was from Brazil. He was still my favorite fighter because of the skills but I never really gravitated to the sport. I watch it when its on but all the fighters I like are all over the hill. I don't see that young talent out there that can carry the sport for years to come.
                    Didn't realize it was impossible to be Black and from Brazil at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                      i....i....i think...i think you'll be the first person i've ever siged here lol
                      Im simply talking national pride. I don't need a course in sociology. I don't see Silva rocking any American flag trunks do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X