Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Ellerbe claims an article on BoxingScene is what made the fight a Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    just looking at ellerbe's big nostrils, i know he's nothing but an ugly con man.
    Those gaping nostrils are no joke bro..

I wouldn't be surprised if you could roll out a full sized sleeping bag inside of his nostrils and take a nap

Comment

• I wonder what's Ellerbes name here on NSB.

Comment

• NSB runs the boxing world

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy gun View Post
          i wonder what's ellerbes name here on nsb.
          bigpoppapump....although reloaded does claim to be 60 years old so maybe it's him
          Last edited by Weebler I; 08-31-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by big paulie View Post
            I really don't understand the problem, Alvarez is huge, he's massive, while Floyd could easily get down to 140 if not 135, he's been giving up weight for years now so I don't know where you haters expect him to draw the line. Cotto was a former light welter who hasn't got the natural size Alvarez has so it didn't matter so much that fight was at 154.
            Floyd haters really are ****in idiots. I can't wait to hear what you lot are gonna ***** about once he's gone.
            Floyd couldn't make 144 against Marquez 4 yrs ago and now he can easily make 140 or 135? Yea.....right.

Comment

• for all those who say Floyd should refuse a cw on principle, He is the champ been the champ and can do what the **** he wants. Plus for all the butthurt you express and disappointment you feel this will still be the highest grossing fight ever. When you have the big stack, you call the shots and I bet Canelo won't be complaining when he gets that check at the end of the night

Comment

• Floyd don't do catchweights. He wants to fight guys at their best. Cotto was undefeated when he fought floyd.

Comment

• Canelo will re-hydrate to 160-165+.

If there was a "No Re-hydrate" clause, I would be very disappointed in Floyd.

If Canelo were really confident of himself he would weigh-in at the 154lb limit and pay the weigh-in violation penalty. Wouldn't really be a good idea money-wise, though.

At the same time, Canelo could weigh in at 150 or 151 if he felt very confident his abilities wouldn't be affected.

Now, what if Floyd did tip the scales at 154 and not 152?

Now everyone would have something to talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                    bigpoppapump....although reloaded does claim to be 60 years old so maybe it's him
                    He's 60 huh? So according to him he has lived 5 decades now

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                      for all those who say Floyd should refuse a cw on principle, He is the champ been the champ and can do what the **** he wants. When you have the big stack, you call the shots ...
                      Terrible reasoning, UK. You've heard the phrase "Might makes right"? Oh, you haven't? Shame. Look it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X