No announcement yet.

Matthyse Vs. Prime Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Barrera View Post
    I mean, if Corley and Torres rocked him...
    i mean if vivian harrass swelled matthyses eye completely shut..................

Comment

Cotto vs Matthysse would've been a barn burner but Cotto would ultimately eat Lucas up. We're talking a prime Cotto here.. maybe some perspectives are skewed right now due to Cottos last few losses but you must've forgot the real machine Cotto was at one point. As mentioned before, the Cotto that showed up to fight Margarito that first fight would've taken almost any soul in his presence. The Carlos Quintana fight was also a great display of Cotto's abilities. Matthysse is simply not there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Barrera View Post
        I mean, if Corley and Torres rocked him...
        Dum azz, what an idiotic response

Comment

Cotto wasn't doing too badly against Pacquiao before getting caught...and Matthysse doesn't have that same speed, foot movements or combinations. So, prime Cotto.

Comment

You people are unbelievable, when a boxer is not in his prime anymore you go an forget how he was in his pprime. You did the same with Trinidad, RJJ among others.

Lucas face and body would get tag by Cotto so much and hard that he will think twice before letting his hands go at the beginning of the fight.
            Last edited by Puya; 08-31-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

not surprising most people here still overrating prime cotto, extremely overrated fighter. just proves most people on this forum are more/less casual fans

cottos hype really kicked in after Floyd beat hatton, because cotto was the mainstream medias answer to dethrone mayweather

when Floyd tried making the fight with cotto, arum fed Bruseles to him instead

even cotto said during the build up to his fight with Floyd, that His team didn't think he was ready when they were both at 140

I was a big cotto fan but he had glaring flaws in his game, even at 140 pounds, fortunately he was matched up well

Comment

Wow this would be a great,50/50 IMO..

Btw TS there is only one Rome bro..

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  not surprising most people here still overrating prime cotto, extremely overrated fighter. just proves most people on this forum are more/less casual fans

cottos hype really kicked in after Floyd beat hatton, because cotto was the mainstream medias answer to dethrone mayweather

when Floyd tried making the fight with cotto, arum fed Bruseles to him instead

even cotto said during the build up to his fight with Floyd, that His team didn't think he was ready when they were both at 140

I was a big cotto fan but he had glaring flaws in his game, even at 140 pounds, fortunately he was matched up well
                  End of thread, the expert has spoken. This pretentious ******* thinks he's some kind of boxing savant when he is just a ****gobbling Floyd nuthugger.

Had this fight happended it would have been the ultimate boxer puncher showdown. I give the edge to Cotto but I certainly wouldn't bet my house on it.

Comment

Problem with this is Matthysse hasn't hit prime yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Wow this would be a great,50/50 IMO..

Btw TS there is only one Rome bro..
                      I thought this was your thread....real talk....TS name had me thinking my bro went deep cover lol

Comment

Working...
                      X