Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what does Pac-Man need to do to erase that memory of defeat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Lopez deserves credit for fighting Canelo, and he deserves credit for shutting out lopez. Why do people have a hard time accepting it?
    canelo is about 20 lbs heavier than maywetaher

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      The same Jmm you give Floyd no credit for beating at ww 3 years before he ko'd Manny?
      They are not the same fighter.

Comment

The same Jmm you give Floyd no credit for beating at ww 3 years before he ko'd Manny?
        Are you talking about the same JMM that moved up 3 weight classes for t he first time in his life?
        ummmmm really dont think that was the the same fighter. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by epu
          #

But then we all know what happened. Hardcore boxing fans like us will understand it doesn't do much to erase his talent, but what do you think he needs to do to restore his praise?
          I'd say move up in weight to fight Martinez for legacy purposes. Even though I feel Martinez is on the decline. It's a winnable fight in another weight class that will put a hall of famer under his belt. If Pac win easily, try ggg. then retire. I feel his speed presents problems for bigger fighters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by usamvp boxing View Post
            I'd say move up in weight to fight Martinez for legacy purposes. Even though I feel Martinez is on the decline. It's a winnable fight in another weight class that will put a hall of famer under his belt. If Pac win easily, try ggg. then retire. I feel his speed presents problems for bigger fighters.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by InSaiyan View Post
              Beat the hell out of Rios. But really, even though he lost it was exciting as hell. Did people think less of Gatti when he lost to Ward? NO. They elevated both. Mosley and Delahoya? NO.

A recent loss isn't the end all. Relax, and enjoy the show.
              very sensible.........

getting back at jmm would be good....but not really required.....

pac's career will not be measured by looking only at that jmm ko.....

so understandably, jmm wants to preserve that moment.....

something that push him up again the boxing ladder.....

Comment

LMAO! A true words from a deluded floydiot. You playing dumb and pretending just like an idiot who doesn't know Pac beat Marquez first before Floyd without the weight cheating of course. Funny how you purposely forgot Pac vs JMM fights were 2-1-1 in favor of Pac and Floyd tricked Marquez into catchweight only to be cheated.

Marquez knockout Pac was spectacular but you can't say Marquez was dominating in that particular fight before the ko but in the end just like the best of 7 games in NBA, Pac is the champion.

Pac just win the Rios fight and he will back in the games. It is a complete opposite though in Floyd situation. If Canelo ko him or the Showtime lost millions of $$$$$ again in Floyd fights. You can kiss your hero's butt goodbye.
                Last edited by straightleft; 08-29-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  very sensible.........

getting back at jmm would be good....but not really required.....

pac's career will not be measured by looking only at that jmm ko.....

so understandably, jmm wants to preserve that moment.....

something that push him up again the boxing ladder.....
                  all of the best of all time besides a select few, lose badly at the end. the best fall the hardest, pac will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by usamvp boxing View Post

You think Arum would let Pacquiao fight Golovkin? come on

Comment

Well he could actually fight a top ww at ww to start
                      I've been saying that for years. I often ask the question of "when was the last time Pac fought a fighter who fights at WW and had been winning"?

Hell, when was the last time Pac fought a WW Champion? WW Title holder? Any WW that was not losing or past prime?

Bradley, JMM and Rios had not been WW's WHEN Pac cherry picked them. Not to mention he looked like a clown fighting Bradley and JMM at WW when neither of them had won a fight there. What happen to the Pac before the blood testing demands came in? It's like he got scared and got off his special shakes. Much like his boy Alistar Overheem who was using PEDS and as soon as he was called out on it (suspended) he lost his very next fight when forced to fight CLEAN.

But hey, lets keep it fan-boyish and keep crying about Floyd demanding blood testing while fighting ALL the Champions, title holders and undefeated guys. lol Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X