No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah-Malignaggi in Play For December 7 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    Matthysse couldn't even beat judah! Lol just stop bro.
    He was blatantly robbed man I'm just saying Garcia's stamina deep in the fight has to be questioned.

Comment

Decent matchup Judah should stay at 147 if he wins

Comment

Why not lol I'm in

Comment

they need to add morales vs jose luis castillo,,

Comment

I nice double features, I wouldn't mind watching.

Comment

Anyone know if paulie and zab ever fought each other in the amateurs? At the very least im sure they have sparred each other, I could be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                He was blatantly robbed man I'm just saying Garcia's stamina deep in the fight has to be questioned.

A robbery is a clear cut dominant performance and not getting the win, Matthysse vs Judah and Alexander were razor thin, Garcias stamina is great, he's gone 12 rounds plenty of times and hasn't looked gassed, his arms were tight against Judah that's it. Get your feminine ass outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Blatantly robbed lmao. But this will be the biggest jab fest of all time

Comment

They both have looked great in recent fights: Judah against Garcia and Malignaggi against Broner.. While they're both over the hill as far as true contenders, they would make an excellent undercard for Khan Alexander.. That's going to be a good, entertaining night of boxing

Comment

Man when paulie fought broner people were on here crying that he beat him and how broner looked like crap now paulie's shot and nobody wants to see him fight. Crazy how that works. This is a pretty good fight paulie throws lots of punches has a great chin and zab well he's zab he might get out worked or he might knock him out who knows but good fight for two fighters who are at about the same place in their careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X