Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah-Malignaggi in Play For December 7 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt mind seeing this fight. Winner can take on Canelo for his next fight.

Comment

This is a good card I would go to this but come on giving Judah props for only winning the last 3 rounds after running the whole fight lmaooo give me a break he needed those rounds to get another payday

Comment

Battle Of The Brooklyn Bums

This is the "Battle Of The Bums". I am 15 mins away from The Barclays in a car. I will watch these washed up bums fight on TV though it will be great when Khan gets his career ended lol. Peter Quillin from Bk won't be at the fight ringside to watch these hometown bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
          This is the "Battle Of The Bums". I am 15 mins away from The Barclays in a car. I will watch these washed up bums fight on TV though it will be great when Khan gets his career ended lol. Peter Quillin from Bk won't be at the fight ringside to watch these hometown bums.

Comment

Winner and loser both agree to retire. They can both say farewell to Brooklyn

Comment

Loser leaves town

Comment

I'd Rather See Judah Fight Broner.

What has Paulie done to keep getting these fights.... he couldn't knock out Broner, he's beaten nobody.

Comment

Judah has been recycled more times than Erik Morales.

Comment

hopefully both retire @ the end...a bout that does neither good...I wouldn't waste my time watching this...there styles do not make this a fans fight...

Comment

Hey, why not? I'll enjoy this but I wouldn't try and break anybody into the sport with this one. Would like to see either guy get a win.

Comment

Working...
                      X