No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Says Garcia Will Crumble From The Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
    You think that Garcia has a better chin?
    Hate that I'm late, was a little busy but really i don't know here. we really don't have much of a comparison. Neither of the two have been hurt that bad, Danny ate some hard one from zab (pause), but I really don't know when Matthysse has been hit hard.

Comment

• Matthysse ate a couple of hard shots from Zab as well! Garcia looked like he was hurt a couple of times against Zab, Mattyhsse didn't seem to be fazed much by the hard shots he took from Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Devon did not run in that fight, if he had then it would have been easier cause he stood in front of lucas far too often. If Garcia has a good a chin as Alexander then he can hang around long enough to catch Matthysse himself..... Still think its a 50-50 fight but Lucas power gives him the edge, I'll be happy for whoever wins...... Lucas for finally winning his title and Garcia for silencing his unfair naysayers.
        He didn't run the whole fight, but all those rounds went to Lucas (let's not forget, it still widely considered a robbery)

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
          Wow, that's one hell of a triangle you've got there in your sigline.
          Matthysse is faster than Garcia, has the good habit of keeping his hands up and is well aware of Garcia's left hook, the only weapon Danny has. On the other hand Matthysse can pretty much drop him with both hands, hitting anywhere from top of the head like with Peterson, kidney shots which is one of his specialties but we haven seen recently and of course (Dear God if he lands one on Danny!) a punch to the jaw.
          Matthysse is going to be as careful and respectful as he alway is. Before the Peterson fight he said he was fighting 12 rounds, AFTER the Peterson fight he said the same thing when asked if he was looking for an early KO. The fact is, Lucas doesnt look for early KOs, he just puts pressure, terrific timing and power in those punches. The rest occur naturally.
          I just think Matthysse is wide open. Garcia has excellent timing and if Matthysse misses big then he could possibly pay big. The fight is 50/50 but I have to stay with Garcia. I feel he is the smartest of the two and better counter puncher.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 08-25-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit View Post
            Yeah, like how Zab and Devon crumbled lol
            He arguably won BOTH those fights. He definitely beat Devon.

He's going to beat Garcia easily.

Comment

• LOL....are you calling ,a guy who went 12 rounds with a 50 years old Morales and Kendall Holt, a "killer"..............hahahahhaha where the **** is his punching power??? HOLT hit him flush the whole fight...and we know what Peterson did to HOLT.....

get the **** outta here!!! garcia is a little *****!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JuanARG20 View Post
                LOL....are you calling ,a guy who went 12 rounds with a 50 years old Morales and Kendall Holt, a "killer"..............hahahahhaha where the **** is his punching power??? HOLT hit him flush the whole fight...and we know what Peterson did to HOLT.....

get the **** outta here!!! garcia is a little *****!!!
                Actually, it was 4 rounds and then he put the steroid user out of his misery once he realize he had given him too much respect in the first fight.

Arnoutis went 12 with Ricard Torres, Swift got the KO

Morales went 12 with Maidana, Swift got the KO

Had Morales doin the twist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbK0C9AYMd8

Comment

• I dunno but dat haircut is strong doe. Lucas' manly haircut gives him an advantage.

Comment

• Garcia was on queer street with Judah's Straight left....
                    I think his chin will crack once he gets hit flushed by mathysse .. And yes he will get caught cos he likes to be to flat footed when he trade bombs... Just like Lucas he opens to much when swinging his left hook with power....

Mathysse by late TKO

Comment

• Danny has superior boxing skills but I think he will get into mathysses fight and will pay the price..

If he opts to potshot the guy .. He can get an easy D... But we Know that Danny's ego betray him when slugging .. He will go for the kill and will pay the price ...

Judah was barely throwing in their fight.. This is a guy who tends to keep his guard up all the time .. He's boxing skills are underrated due to his power... He has a big work rate and he commits his punches just as hard as Danny...if Danny doesn't gets him out early .. I think mathysse will slowly break him down..

Comment

Working...
                      X