Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison Update - 8/26/13 - New article added - Mother says he's dying of AIDS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Crazy how many AIDS denialists end of dying from.......................AIDS!!!

It's really dangerous to be putting out myths where gullible people follow your lead.

http://www.aidstruth.org/denialism/dead_denialists

I don't feel bad for Morrison, he could have lived a better life if he just accepted his diagnosis. Plus it's going to be a strong message when he finally dies so people could see that AIDS is not something to play around with.
    I agree that he was dead wrong for his denials and behavior but no way does he deserve to suffer like this. not like hes a murderer or anything

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      I agree that he was dead wrong for his denials and behavior but no way does he deserve to suffer like this. not like hes a murderer or anything
      I don't hope he suffers, I just don't feel bad for him.

I know it sounds cruel but who knows how many people listened to his stupid theories and ended up dying before their time following his lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        It's crazy that Morrison and his wife still deny that he has AIDS. Is it because they don't wanna face the fact that he caught it by either cheating or injecting drugs with a contaminated syringe?

originally it was because morrison still wanted to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          Well he may be a murderer if his infection leads to the death of his wife juzt hecause of his denialisml

Comment

Pass peacefully, Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Well he may be a murderer if his infection leads to the death of his wife juzt hecause of his denialisml
              well,,,his wife is a moron for sleeping with the dude. makes her as guilty as him

Comment

People forget how quickly Tommy became a superstar, not just in boxing, but worldwide, dude had crazy earning potential, a white heavyweight who actually had very good technique, a devastating left hook, and a nice short right hand.

A Tommy Morrison today would "save" boxing more than a PAC/Floyd fight. Tommy was that big, he also had the quickest fall of any athlete I could remember.

Crazy life he's lived. Rocky 5 was so close to the real thing it's nuts.

Comment

Yeah I remember. He really was an illuminating figure.

I'm as perplexed about his post diagnosis behaviour and bizarre commentary myself as the next bloke but will remember him as the great HW he was!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    People forget how quickly Tommy became a superstar, not just in boxing, but worldwide, dude had crazy earning potential, a white heavyweight who actually had very good technique, a devastating left hook, and a nice short right hand.

A Tommy Morrison today would "save" boxing more than a PAC/Floyd fight. Tommy was that big, he also had the quickest fall of any athlete I could remember.

Crazy life he's lived. Rocky 5 was so close to the real thing it's nuts.
                    yea,,,he fought in a tough era. hed prob beat everyone today besdies the klits and maybe haye. his chin and bad stamina really held him back

Comment

Agreed beez. I think Morrison would be a great opponent for Haye!

Comment

Working...
                      X