Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help: Heading to Vegas for Mayweather/Canelo weekend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help: Heading to Vegas for Mayweather/Canelo weekend...

But I'm one of the unfortunate one's that couldn't get his hands on a pair of tickets and I don't feel like spending $100+ on a general admission closed circuit viewing. I recently found out that none of the hotels in Vegas allow you to order the fight in the rooms. Sooo I'm hoping someone here could help and inform me of any spots on the strip (or just off the strip) where my group could watch the fight. Thanks in advance

Just watch a stream on your computer. Only suckers are paying a $100 for close circuit and $80 for PPV

Comment

Do the 100 dollar circuit, it's worth it trust.

Comment

I think there's a couple bars in and around the strip that would be showing this fight. That entrance fee though

Comment

I guess I'm a sucker lol. Tried to buy tickets the day they went on sale. Tried for two hours with no luck. Would had been the only reason to go to Vegas for the weekend.

Then I looked into the closed circuit showings and later bought two tickets at the Mandalay Bay for me and my date and made plans to go again. Really looking forward to it.
          Last edited by BoxingScientist; 08-18-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Bet on Matthysse

Comment

Set up some festive lights in ur living room and a poker table and pretend you've gone. cheaper! (i think)

Comment

Originally posted by dsmroman View Post
                But I'm one of the unfortunate one's that couldn't get his hands on a pair of tickets and I don't feel like spending $100+ on a general admission closed circuit viewing. I recently found out that none of the hotels in Vegas allow you to order the fight in the rooms. Sooo I'm hoping someone here could help and inform me of any spots on the strip (or just off the strip) where my group could watch the fight. Thanks in advance
                You will pay where ever you go so you might as well do the close circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Just watch a stream on your computer. Only suckers are paying a $100 for close circuit and $80 for PPV
                  aka I can't afford it

Comment

Whats the point of traveling out to Vegas to watch a fight on closed circuit aka TV?

I got 3 flat screens in my house all 1080p the biggest one is 60+ inches samsung.

If nothings poppin that weekend I'll stay home and watch it but I'm hookin up my laptop to my flatscreen HDMI and I'll probably order a bunch of food and liquor. That beats close circuit any day. The only people that go to that don't know **** about technology and are getting ripped off.

And I went to the Ortiz/Floyd fight in a movie theater. Its not cool having a bunch of idiots shouting at the screen thinking they know about boxing.
                    Last edited by Check_hooks; 08-19-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X