Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help: Heading to Vegas for Mayweather/Canelo weekend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Whats the point of traveling out to Vegas to watch a fight on closed circuit aka TV?

I got 3 flat screens in my house all 1080p the biggest one is 60+ inches samsung.

If nothings poppin that weekend I'll stay home and watch it but I'm hookin up my laptop to my flatscreen HDMI and I'll probably order a bunch of food and liquor. That beats close circuit any day. The only people that go to that don't know **** about technology and are getting ripped off.

And I went to the Ortiz/Floyd fight in a movie theater. Its not cool having a bunch of idiots shouting at the screen thinking they know about boxing.
    i think a lot of ppl on here feel the same way when you post here

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      Thats funny coming from a guy with a UFC broad for a avy

and I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong

P.S. Never even heard of ya pal

Comment

Thats funny coming from a guy with a UFC broad for a avy

and I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong

P.S. Never even heard of ya pal
        really clever comebacks there..you hurt my feelings

Comment

i live in vegas and having a fight party.... hit me up or anyone interested in getting ****ed up, bbq-ing, 60" flat, girls, and green..

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
            thats exactly how we feel

Comment

Originally posted by aguayor86 View Post
              i live in vegas and having a fight party.... hit me up or anyone interested in getting ****ed up, bbq-ing, 60" flat, girls, and green..
              There u go TS, kick it with this cat rite here , he got hoes,grub and tv ..I'm pretty sure when he says he got GREEN , he don't mean GREEN K..

Comment

I'm going to LV and bought closed circuit tix at the MGM Grand. It's going to be fun watching the fight w/ 12,000 fans.

In my opinion, it's worth it. You're not there live but you'll still get the crowd experience.

Comment

Whats the point of traveling out to Vegas to watch a fight on closed circuit aka TV?
                  Experiencing fight week for a big fight, in Las Vegas, is better than the fight itself.

And as much as I know you will hate to admit it, the city surrounds itself around a Mayweather fight. He brings in a crazy amount of revenue for Vegas when he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Experiencing fight week for a big fight, in Las Vegas, is better than the fight itself.

And as much as I know you will hate to admit it, the city surrounds itself around a Mayweather fight. He brings in a crazy amount of revenue for Vegas when he fights.
                    ^^^^this sums it up; I hate I will have to line up extra early for the weigh in this time

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Thats especially true whenever Floyd fights

Comment

Working...
                      X