Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help: Heading to Vegas for Mayweather/Canelo weekend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    ^^^^this sums it up; I hate I will have to line up extra early for the weigh in this time
    How early are you getting there? I may have to pay someone to stand in line for me. I don't have it in me to stand there, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Thats especially true whenever Floyd fights
      OK, maybe you won't hate to admit it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Experiencing fight week for a big fight, in Las Vegas, is better than the fight itself.

And as much as I know you will hate to admit it, the city surrounds itself around a Mayweather fight. He brings in a crazy amount of revenue for Vegas when he fights.
        so true. best part is running into random fighters at bars and shooting the **** for a few.

Comment

How early are you getting there? I may have to pay someone to stand in line for me. I don't have it in me to stand there, lol.
          IDK since I'm staying at the MGM I won't have to go far. The Ghost fight I just walked right in a hr after the doors open I know that won't be the case this time.

Comment

I did the same thing for the Pacquiao/De La Hoya fight back in the day. Didn't plan it but the fight ended up coinciding with trip I already planned. A lot of places on the strip will show the fight but have a large cover. I watched it at the old ESPN Zone in the NY/NY but I don't think its there anymore.
            And yes fight week in vegas is fun even if you don't have tix. Saw tons of celebrities and even ran into Mike Tyson in the Mandalay Bay and got a pic. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              I did the same thing for the Pacquiao/De La Hoya fight back in the day. Didn't plan it but the fight ended up coinciding with trip I already planned. A lot of places on the strip will show the fight but have a large cover. I watched it at the old ESPN Zone in the NY/NY but I don't think its there anymore.
              And yes fight week in vegas is fun even if you don't have tix. Saw tons of celebrities and even ran into Mike Tyson in the Mandalay Bay and got a pic. Good luck.
              Don't say that I need somewhere to watch my Cowboys on the two Sundays I will be in Vegas after the fight.

Comment

All the MGM associated properties will have close circuit. MGM, Monte Carlo, Mirage, etc.

"Hyde" at Bellagio is also having a viewing party.

Comment

Don't say that I need somewhere to watch my Cowboys on the two Sundays I will be in Vegas after the fight.
                  I'll be at LVH watching NFL on Sunday. Best place for football hands down, imo.

Comment

I'll be at LVH watching NFL on Sunday. Best place for football hands down, imo.
                    Which hotel is that? The Hilton

Comment

Which hotel is that? The Hilton
                      Formerly. It's now "The Las Vegas Hotel"

Comment

Working...
                      X