No announcement yet.

Team Bradley: "For a Fact I Know Arum Wants Tim To Lose To Marquez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    That makes sense. If Bradley beat Marquez, even if it was a gift, Pacquiao-Bradley 2 is a lot less risky for Manny and he has the opportunity to get "revenge" over Marquez indirectly by beating Bradley again. If there's one thing Bradley proved in his last fight, it's that he can take some incredible shots and still somehow survive the fight.
    Honestly, if this is Bob's ulterior motive... not a very smart one.
    Marquez wins, that validates his claim for even more money for a fifth fight and even then he'd have plenty of leverage compared to coming off a lose.
    If Bradley wins, he can use money to coax him to go to China or pay Marquez not as much money.
    only reason I can see Bob wanting this is he's mad Bradley wants to leave. If he's doing this to spite him.... he's about to lose all the WW belts

Comment

Is Bradley ok with going to 150 to fight Cotto if he beats Marquez?

Comment

So Diaz says that JMM was lucky.

Comment

Even if this were true, who cares. Just handle your business. Nobody paying to see Bradley anyways. Just be glad that he's been given a sweet deal while at TR. He got to beat up on a corpse called Casa, then Pac, was given what was supposed to be a showcase fight against Provo on HBO, and now JMM.

Cotto/JMM, Pac/JMM V, JMM/Rios are all bigger fights w/ JMM, as opposed to Bradley, so I don't doubt that secretly, Bobfather prefers that outcome. Just be content knowing that your guy is younger, faster and in his prime

Comment

If Arum wanted Bradley to lose, why didn't Bradley lose to Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              Rematch, but nobody was interested in it by the 900k PPV.
              Also everybody was mad about it afterwards so nobody wanted to see it off the bat

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                Because he wanted to punish Pac for wanting to leave and for snooping into his finances. That's the way powerful people work....they play sick games for ****** reasons.

Comment

i think its the other way around knowingthat jmm is already old

Comment

what's this moron talking? reverse psychology? lol u got 2 gift decision MORON!

Comment

if arum really wanted bradley to lose, I bet tim would happily take the dive!!

Comment

Working...
                      X