Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liakhovich To Protest, Claims Wilder Used Illegal Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a joke. there was nothing illegal at all, he got wobbled by shots to the jaw, dropped by a punch to the temple and was clipped (after he was already out) by a punch over the ear which is perfectly legal too.

sour g****s to say the least, this protest will just achieve two things. get the video of him sprawling around on the canvas some more hits on youtube and have ppl who previously felt for him turned off by his lack of grace in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      The word is "THEN". Really, some people should be fired. Dumbing down people further isn't good practice.

"Wilder than finished off"
      Give it a rest.

Check this dude's post history. b*tching about grammar and spelling in POSTS and articles. Back and forths with other posters.

Have you ever made an opinion about boxing in your posts?

Comment

This is how this will go:

CSAC: Well Mr Liakhovich it seems all the paperwork is in order. Did you bring your $5,000 filing fee?

Liakhovich: Yes, here's the check, should I make it out to California State Athletic Commision?

CSAC: Yes

Liakhovich: Here you go.

CSAC: Thank you sir. DENIED. KO STANDS. Good day sir.

Comment

either he is still feeling the effects of that punch or just has a few thousand to blow in filing fees. CSAC will GLADLY accept this "appeal"

Comment

Deontay has challenged Liakhovich to a sparring match. I think he would get KO'd even with head gear on. There's no way Liakhovich steps in the ring with Wilder ever again.

Comment

Liakhovich should change his nickname to "whiny " if he wants to continue with saying crap like this.

Comment

Someone clearly cant take a loss lol

Comment

If my performance was that piss poor and embarrassing I would look for excuses too.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    This is how this will go:

CSAC: Well Mr Liakhovich it seems all the paperwork is in order. Did you bring your $5,000 filing fee?

Liakhovich: Yes, here's the check, should I make it out to California State Athletic Commision?

CSAC: Yes

Liakhovich: Here you go.

CSAC: Thank you sir. DENIED. KO STANDS. Good day sir.

Pretty much!

Comment

Working...
                    X