No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman More Impressed With Ruiz Than Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
    maybe he doesn't have the genetics to look ripped?

That's the excuse that people made for Arreola. But we saw in his recent pics that this is not true.

It just takes discipline and not being lazy.

Comment

Ruiz is mexican ****** fcks.

Comment

i dont know what you guys see in ruiz, but i see wilder beating him to the punch and knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          That's the excuse that people made for Arreola. But we saw in his recent pics that this is not true.

It just takes discipline and not being lazy.
          And didn't he fight as a LHW in the Amateurs when he was 20?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            ruiz has lost a lot of wieght.. hes on the right path.

it doesn't matter how much weight he loses at this stage. he's so fat he's goign to have loose skin for the rest of his life. he'll never be as good as he could have been. if he does well it's only because the division is that bad.

a gifted athlete is 5-10-15% bodyfat, and it's a huge advantage not carrying around all of that extra garbage.

ruiz has some skills, but he's way too fat to ever make anything of himself. i can't see a network picking up his fights because he's literally disgusting looking. who wants to watch that?

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
              There's a reason why ur karma is red. It's ignorant comments like this one i'm responding to, along with your other ones that make me believe ur handle name really does fit u to a 'T' and not in a positive or constructive way.
              Sorry, I don't believe in Karma and there's no need to be butt hurt about your tubby idol who is in desperate need to lose the man boobs. There's nothing ignorant about that. It's just a fact crudely put.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                it doesn't matter how much weight he loses at this stage. he's so fat he's goign to have loose skin for the rest of his life. he'll never be as good as he could have been. if he does well it's only because the division is that bad.

a gifted athlete is 5-10-15% bodyfat, and it's a huge advantage not carrying around all of that extra garbage.

ruiz has some skills, but he's way too fat to ever make anything of himself. i can't see a network picking up his fights because he's literally disgusting looking. who wants to watch that?
                Careful, panicchaser is going to call you "ignorant" and some of these armchair "experts" here seem to think looking like a whale in boxing trunks is perfectly fine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  And...you implied he was American (see below), he isn't.
                  My mistake, I misunderstood you. Modified my original post to reflect this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I believe you reading to much into what he said. I do believe he was referring to the fact that many are making it sound as if Andy Ruiz is an American when in fact, regardless how big his man boobs may be, he is a Mexican.
                    You're right, I misunderstood him. I modified my original post to reflect this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingKnowItAll View Post
                      Careful, panicchaser is going to call you "ignorant" and some of these armchair "experts" here seem to think looking like a whale in boxing trunks is perfectly fine.

i like ruiz skills and handspeed, but fat is fat.

if he were in great shape i have little doubt that he'd be a cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X