No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Mayweather Will Make Canelo Fight Look Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interviewer" Broner will you ever fight Floyd"

Broner; "Hell no, thats my big brother, he wipes my arse for me, helps me put my diapers on, and I hold his jock strap until he retires, then I can wear it."

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
      Devon and Judah are better boxers than danny.. and mathysse
      Ho Ho Hold up. What makes you say that they are better boxers than Danny? And Danny put Judah down too. You have no point.

Comment

don't know why ppl think matthysse can't box.. da fact that he has killer instinct doesn't mean he's reckless (in fact, he always keeps his composure) or that he has no boxing ability/iq.. you will be surprised sept 14

Comment

i can't see this being Ez.

Comment

Originally posted by migaledut View Post
            don't know why ppl think matthysse can't box.. da fact that he has killer instinct doesn't mean he's reckless (in fact, he always keeps his composure) or that he has no boxing ability/iq.. you will be surprised sept 14
            It's not that he can't. It's that its not his strong suit to box. Better "boxers" outboxed him. Although I don't agree with the Devon Alexander result.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Ho Ho Hold up. What makes you say that they are better boxers than Danny? And Danny put Judah down too. You have no point.
              I think he is talking about better boxing ability. Judah is probably the better "boxer" while Danny is the better fighter if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                So did Lucas to be fair.

Comment

This fight will be easier than the Cotto fight IMO. Based purely on stamina. Canelo will be loading up and throwing in spurts but his work rate will lose him this fight. I wouldn't call it an easy fight by no means at all.

PS, Broner embarrasses me every time he opens his mouth and I don't even know the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                    I think he is talking about better boxing ability. Judah is probably the better "boxer" while Danny is the better fighter if that makes sense.
                    thanks.. but I doubt he's going to get it..

Comment

Tired of Broner's relentless ass-kissing of Floyd. He is not the next American superstar. He doesn't possess that level of skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X