Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Mayweather Will Make Canelo Fight Look Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing doesn't mean that he beats Matthysse. It means that he wont be fighting Matthysse's fight. So if he loses, he will lose because Matthysse was just flat out better.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      is broner in love with mayweather,he always talks about him....
      How funny would it be if after Floyd lays a beating on Canelo, he calls out Broner in the post-fight interview - The look on Broner's face would be worth the price of the PPV alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        I don't have to act like Matthysse is a brawler. I just can't remember the last guy that he outboxed. Canelo can box. Whether Danny was being schooled by Khan who beat Maidana, Garcia knocked Khan out.
        Devon and Judah are better boxers than danny.. and mathysse managed to put them on their ass and lost a hometown decision..

triangle theories huh?? gtfoh!

Comment

I agree with Broner, but he needs to stop calling people he dont wanna fight "brother". Dont take the easy route by not fighting your "bros"

Comment

Of course he will, Canelo will barely be able to walk after being drained so much

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              All Floyd has to do is win. If Broner thinks that it'll be easy, don't take him at his word. He's also right about Danny. All Danny has to do is box.
              I see the Joel Ortiz!

Comment

Mamy tunes wilbe changed after this fight. The haters will love him cause of what he is going to do to Floyd.

Comment

Broner is right in that both Garcia and Floyd need to box. They need to use the ring well ... with good movement.

Canelo fights flat-footed and has shown to have stamina issues. So movement and pot shotting will be the way I see Floyd fighting. Lucas has also shown some issues when the opponent moves around the ring. So Garcia should include that as part of his plan. Not sure if he can do it effectively though.

Comment

Didn't broner say Garcia beats Lucas easy? Now he's saying it's a 50/50 fight. Boogeyman strikes

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Of course he will, Canelo will barely be able to walk after being drained so much
                      So how come pac isn't fighting Alvarado? And instead fighting Rios? Didn't Rios lose and isn't he moving up in weight?

And if Canelo was signed to fight Rios at 152 who would be the HUGE favorite? And if Floyd was fighting Rios at 147 who would be the HUGE favorite?

That shows the direction Floyd and pac are going. Floyd is fighting an undefeated champ that might weigh 170 plus on fight night. And pac is facing a 140 coming off of a loss moving up in weight or am I making that up?

And the sad thing is Mike is available and arum to that b.s. lie like Mike was hurt, yet he is fighting in October and you dumb ass pac-tards believe that shyt like the idiots you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X