Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Alvarez is Slim and Trim, Weighs 166.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
    At super middle lol
    No but i always thought Floyd was his last fight at jr MW.

Been saying May 3rd, 2014 Canelo v Martinez in another superfight for the lineal MW crown.

Comment

he looks like a red version of Floyd with that facial hair

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        No but i always thought Floyd was his last fight at jr MW.

Been saying May 3rd, 2014 Canelo v Martinez in another superfight for the lineal MW crown.
        better change that to canelo ward at 168. He looks to small even for MW./

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          What the ****? He already looks skinny as hell.

Knowing that he has stamina problems already, the extra weight loss is only gonna make matters worse.

I think it is great that you Alvarez fans support him so much that you are already making excuses for his loss one month before the fight. No of you complained about him being weight drained against Trout, even though he weighed in only 1.5 more than he is scheduled to weigh for the Mayweaher fight. But now, all of a sudden, losing the extra weight will drain him! He can lose that 1.5 pounds by taking a s...t before the weigh in. No need to worry, however. After Mayweather beats him and gives up the belts to move back to 147, I am sure Jose Sulamain will award him the WBC 154 pound championship belt again by sanctioning a rematch for the vacant belt against Matthew Hatton. No way will he move to 160 because the guys at 160 are better than Lara and Martiroysan, whom he has avoided like the plague at 154.
          Last edited by big_james10; 08-14-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Canelo's 30-day was 166.5 vs trout.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              I think it is great that you Alvarez fans support him so much that you are already making excuses for his loss one month before the fight. No of you complained about him being weight drained against Trout, even though he weighed in only 1.5 more than he is scheduled to weigh for the Mayweaher fight. He can lose that 1.5 pounds by taking a s...t before the weigh in. No need to worry, however. After Mayweather beats him and gives up the belts to move back to 147, I am sure Jose Sulamain will award him the WBC 154 pound championship belt again by sanctioning a rematch for the vacant belt against Matthew Hatton.
              I am a fan of floyd but i think Canelo is gonna be drained, I hope not but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                I think it is great that you Alvarez fans support him so much that you are already making excuses for his loss one month before the fight. No of you complained about him being weight drained against Trout, even though he weighed in only 1.5 more than he is scheduled to weigh for the Mayweaher fight. He can lose that 1.5 pounds by taking a s...t before the weigh in. No need to worry, however. After Mayweather beats him and gives up the belts to move back to 147, I am sure Jose Sulamain will award him the WBC 154 pound championship belt again by sanctioning a rematch for the vacant belt against Matthew Hatton.
                There are no excuses. It's Canelo's own fault for accepting Floyd's demand for a catch weight.

Comment

weight drained

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    he looks like a red version of Floyd with that facial hair
                    Wow! I totally see it. Now it can't be unseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                      better change that to canelo ward at 168. He looks to small even for MW./
                      Its weird because he doesn't look that big to me i think martinez and ggg look bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X