Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will be KO'd Saturday, two words why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
    Awaits to see screen shot.
    Still waiting for Diggler to accept my challenge instead of *****footing around so he doesn't have to say yes.
    If and when he does, I'll go into my car, drive down, deposit and post a screencap

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
      Still waiting for Diggler to accept my challenge instead of *****footing around so he doesn't have to say yes.
      If and when he does, I'll go into my car, drive down, deposit and post a screencap

Comment

Oh am I now?
        I'm calling you out right now coward.
        Put your money where your mouth is instead of your balls.
        I'll put down a $100 wager, i'll screen cap it and i'll post it here.
        Of Course you'll just give some lame excuse, like you're too broke,scared or your screen cap button doesn't work, as to why you can't post your own.
        Now that somebody has finally called you out, you can't do anything?

I'm calling you out
        Why do you need me to put down money if you're the one that's so confident about the result? I'm not the one boasting about how Cleverly is going to destroy Kovalev. Are you so thick that you couldn't even understand my post?

Comment

Why the *** would Dirk drop some money on this when he thinks it's a 50/50?

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            Why the *** would Dirk drop some money on this when he thinks it's a 50/50?
            Exactly. The kid doesn't get it. If I was going around saying Cleverly was going to end Kovalev's life like he is for Kovalev, then maybe he'd have a point in "calling me out". What a dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Why do you need me to put down money if you're the one that's so confident about the result? I'm not the one boasting about how Cleverly is going to destroy Kovalev. Are you so thick that you couldn't even understand my post?
              Have fun betting your air points.
              Got you shook, you say 50/50 but you know it's 100/0.
              Called you out infrontof all these people and punk'd you for the puss you are

Comment

Have fun betting your air points.
                Got you shook, you say 50/50 but you know it's 100/0.
                Called you out infrontof all these people and punk'd you for the puss you are
                Well you're the only one that's said its 100/0 so why don't you bet? I'd bet on something I was that certain of. I await your screen shot of the bet.

Oh wait, you were bluffing

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Well you're the only one that's said its 100/0 so why don't you bet? I'd bet on something I was that certain of. I await your screen shot of the bet.

Oh wait, you were bluffing
                  popcorn out and currently being consumed.

Comment

Cleverly likes to trade too much. It's going to be his undoing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      The Russian, who boxes out of Florida, claims he will show Cleverly he can dig when he KOs the Welshman.

"I'm not called 'the Krusher' for no reason and all will be clear when I fight Nathan Cleverly and he is knocked out," said Kovalev.

"I've been reading what he has been saying that all I have to offer is a big punch. I hope that he is only preparing for a big punch because I have much more and he will find out - painfully.

"He is even saying now that my punch is overrated, so why don't we have Cleverly test one and then we'll speak."

Kovalev, 30, has never gone beyond eight rounds and Saturday will only be his third 12-rounder, but he dismisses claims that he is not ready for his first world title fight.

"True, I have not been more than eight rounds because everybody has fallen when I have hit them," he said.

"Is it my fault that no-one can stand up to my power? Cleverly has done more rounds than me because he had to do it. I prepare for 12 rounds, but I choose to end it early. My job is to win and that is what I have done and will continue to do.

"Cleverly will be the best opponent so far in my professional career. It will be a great fight for the fans while it lasts, but you will see a new world champion crowned."
                      I think he's right. While Terry O'Connor isa blasphemes scoundrel and wanker he won't figure into the equation here and will be rendered moot. Cleverly is solid but he talks like could beat any man that ever lived. Shoot, he barely nipped Tony Bellew and Nadjib Mohammedi.

Cleverly brings work-rate and and some speed but he's not a ****er and he does stand in with many fighters. He can't do that with Kovalev and Kovalev has enough to jab to him and walk him down. Corpulent O'Connor will be neutered here.

Comment

Working...
                      X