Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will be KO'd Saturday, two words why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
    You broke cowards wouldn't put a penny on this fight because you're all welfare beggars, especially Dirk.

Tired of waiting for Dick tickler to man up, honestly not surprised though. Curtis Stevens has bigger balls than this girl
    Dirk's just all talk on here, probably some 300 pound obese chick who reads 50 shades of grey
    Good for you..... hopefully you don't lose or you'll look the worst

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Good for you..... hopefully you don't lose or you'll look the worst
      dick tickler is going to look ****** for being a coward

Comment

Ya'll are going to look silly come Saturday.

Comment

Worth a small punt on Clev stoppage then.

That said Clev hasn't really hurt anyone at this level or even a few notches below Kovalev's level so I can't imagine he'll be able shake Kovalev up at all.

I sort of think this might be a straight forward destruction a la Enzo Maccarinelli vs Lebvedev.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
            Terry O'Connor scored this fight 118 - 112 in favor of Stephen Smith. WTF? Haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXoVLDrmW_g
            Did you see McDermott/Fury I?

Comment

dick tickler is going to look ****** for being a coward
              No It's the people that make bold predictions that will look ****** if they don't come true. Just because I'm supporting Cleverly doesn't mean I'm confident he's going to win, its a toss up.

No doubt you'll still try to claim otherwise. I mean you are a man who is actually proud of Tim Bradley's joke decision over Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                No It's the people that make bold predictions that will look ****** if they don't come true. Just because I'm supporting Cleverly doesn't mean I'm confident he's going to win, its a toss up.

No doubt you'll still try to claim otherwise. I mean you are a man who is actually proud of Tim Bradley's joke decision over Pacquiao
                And you're the guy who thinks any decision in favor of a uK fighter is fair, which is even worse.
                You make me look like a genius... thanks

Comment

And you're the guy who thinks any decision in favor of a uK fighter is fair, which is even worse.
                  And you know this how? Who are you? Seriously. You act like I'm supposed to know you but I seriously have no ***ing idea! I don't think I've ever conversed with you on here but you seem to have a raging boner for me. Im genuinely curious why you're so desperate for my attention

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    The awkward moment when a Tim Bradley fan makes a thread about incompetent refereeing and judging
                    Bro, this isn't about point-scoring. OP is 100% right to call out the choice of O'Connor, he is a horrible ref.

Now, whoever you want to win this fight, what no-one wants is a referee pulling a ******ed stunt. This could potentially be an AMAZING fight and so when we find out O'Connor is involved, everyone should be worried. It's better to call him out now than after the fight.

I understand that the influence of NSB in the wider context of the boxing world is probably negligible. But I would rather someone raise awareness of a bull**** situation that could very well arise.

Comment

• Terry O'Connor is the referee!!!

I'm kinda hoping he jumps in prematurely now just for the lulz

Comment

Working...
                      X