Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Ortiz gets two consecutive wins he WILL be in line for a Mayweather rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you have NO idea...although, Sr vs Sr in the presser might be pretty funny
    I think the chances are unlikely anyway

I don't think Angel would even do his usual thing. He seems to have a ridiculous amount of respect for Mayweather. I don't think he'd try to step out of line but who knows you never know with Angel he's a nut case

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      WTF bro? Have you lost all faith in Amir?

Amir is gonna bust Devon up.

i hope so man...Cunningham and Devon's grunting is almost as annoying as Angel Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        WTF bro? Have you lost all faith in Amir?

Amir is gonna bust Devon up.
        Yeah, I agree I think Khan beats Devon and then he's in line for Mayweather.

Comment

Devon's left uppercut on Khan is gonna send him to ***** Street.

Comment

I sure hope so. Because he was about whoop his candy ass, before he full ****** with the headbutting, hugging, and kissing and looking at the ref with hands down, while he got sucker punched into dumbass land!

Comment

i would have to serve coffee instead of beer if Floyd-Alexander gets made

Comment

i would have to serve coffee instead of beer if Floyd-Alexander gets made
                As long as it is Irish Coffee I am in~

As for the thread at hand I could see it if Ortiz looks impressive in both his wins, there really aren't that many options available to him and plus if Floyd catches an L they could always bust out the rematch at that point.

Comment

If Ortiz beats two of these people : Canelo, JMM, Bradley, Alexander, Pacquiao. and Andre Berto. Ok the last one was just a joke.

Comment

Ortiz v Rios bad blood between these guys, although the issue between promoters is a major roadblock.

Ortiz v Lopez avenge his broken jaw

Ortiz vs Kahn highly entertaining fight

If he beats one or two of these guys while looking impressive he should get winner of Broner Maidana (if this fights get made).

If he wins then he would be in line to fight Mayweather.

Comment

I still want to see Ortiz v. Canelo and Ortiz v. Pacman.

I don't care too much for a floyd rematch, but i'd like to see him take out the beasts at 147 to try and earn a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X