No announcement yet.

Marquez vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
    A defensive counter punching wizard that's never been knocked out and has a strong chin, vs someone whom is way up in hype coming off yet another dramatic entertaining KO win.

Majority are always gona vote with the current exciting KO hype thus the latter.

But JMM wins this.
    Well he was dropped 3 times in the first round of the Pac fight lol. I think Matthysse finishes him.
    In one.
    His piss and steroids will be all over the ring lol
    Last edited by Jloro; 08-13-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

JMM is too small. The only person he should be fighting at 140 or up is Pacquiao since he knows him like the back of his hand

Comment

Soto was having good success early againts matthyse and marquez aint no soto

Comment

marquez will ko him dont even compare mathysse to marquez anyone who comes forward against marquez gets there ass kicked u drop him he comes back to kill u later hes a warrior one of the ATG no way mathysse knocks him out if he does mathyse is ddefintly special

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I'll go with Lucas on this. JMM has and always will be vulnerable to a good left hook. Go down the line and look at his fights. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Casamoyer, hell even Jaun Diaz' left hook found a home during their fight. Even with JMM on his back foot I just don't see how he could get away from Matthysse' left hook. In fact I think it would end badly.
            ^^^^^ This is it^^^^^
            I remember that Diaz fight very well. And listening to HBO talk up Jaun Diaz leading up you would've thought he was the hall of fame fighter going in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              I'll go with Lucas on this. JMM has and always will be vulnerable to a good left hook. Go down the line and look at his fights. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Casamoyer, hell even Jaun Diaz' left hook found a home during their fight. Even with JMM on his back foot I just don't see how he could get away from Matthysse' left hook. In fact I think it would end badly.
              You also forgot to mention Michael Katsidis left hook which managed to drop Marquez in there bout, the hook was a thing of beauty

41 second mark:

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                You also forgot to mention Michael Katsidis left hook which managed to drop Marquez in there bout, the hook was a thing of beauty

41 second mark:

My point exactly. And since we're making a list I would bet that Danny gives him a smack too.

Comment

I once saw Matthysse carry 5 elephants in one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                    JMM is too small. The only person he should be fighting at 140 or up is Pacquiao since he knows him like the back of his hand
                    What?!? JMM and Matthysse look like the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Well he was dropped 3 times in the first round of the Pac fight lol. I think Matthysse finishes him.
                      In one.
                      His piss and steroids will be all over the ring lol
                      Dropped isn't knocked out is it.

If anything being dropped shows his chin is good, because he isn't knocked out, legs are ok, and he can carry on. In-fact he usually goes on to do better.

Ok, he picks up a knock-down or two like he did with Pac & Katsidis.

Yeah agree. But he doesn't lose to Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X