Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Answer to the first question - Marquez
    Answer to the second question - Pacquaio
    I see,let's have Pac vs Marquez until the end of time..Gimme a break..Timmy is a better option for both at the time these fights were made..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I see,let's have Pac vs Marquez until the end of time..Gimme a break..Timmy is a better option for both at the time these fights were made..
      Well no. Marquez vs Pacquaio 4 was a great fight, I'd have rather have seen that than the farcical Bradley-Pacquaio fight. Bradley hadn't done anything to deserve that fight. Marquez had.

And Bradley is coming off two poor performances where he looked **** so why would I want to see him in with Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I remember he said that,that might be a big risk for Bradley tho..I'd still give him a shot,but very dangerous for Bradley should it happen..
        I agree. But Tim's trying to build that HOF career. At this point the rios's or the rematches wouldn't be as big as having cotto on his résumé

Comment

don't think they want him to lose, they just don't care about him anymore
          the Pac fix was transparent as hell, thus failed to pay off for TR
          without that, there's nothing they can do with Bradley
          the backlash against him was brutal, and deservedly so
          and while he entertained vs Ruslan, his standing suffered
          any chance of Bradley being a big earner has gone down the tubes
          they seemed to specifically grab him to groom him for stardom
          that's not happening

Comment

Duh!!! That is what I have been saying, here we have Bradley trainer saying "Both" fighters agreed to drug testing, so for those trying to taint JMM saying he refuse go **** yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              I agree. But Tim's trying to build that HOF career. At this point the rios's or the rematches wouldn't be as big as having cotto on his résumé
              Yea your right here..If I was Tim though I would try to get Cotto to come down tho..154lb is a crazy jump..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Alot of people want Tim to lose. But Tim-B is undefeated. Respect the undefeated. WAR BRADLEY!!!!! We are behind you!!!!! Bradley Tribe Assemmmmmmble!!!!

You called?

Diaz is telling the truth though, JMM could then be matched up with Mayweather for a possible rematch should he beat Bradley. Tim's contract must be getting ready to expire so he thinks he is gonna cash him out. Nice try playa, but Timmy B is going to have JMM looking old in this fight.

Bradley is going to grind him down and finish the race with a ****. He hurts Marquez in the championship rounds.

Arum tries to resign Tim and he laughs and rolls over to Haymon's team.

Comment

Arum don't want anything messing up his fights just like Richard Schaefer. All the whinning that Bradley was doing is just looking for excuses because JMM could have acted the same way too.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    I know I give Bradley a lot of stick but in reality I like him. He is a real throwback fighter.

JMM not accepting VADA testing, for me it is a sign that he is on PED's.

I'm rooting for Bradley.
                    People are blaming Arum instead of the source of the problem: Marquez resisting VADA testing. I don't know why. I guess Arum needs to use his ******* and force JMM to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Duh!!! That is what I have been saying, here we have Bradley trainer saying "Both" fighters agreed to drug testing, so for those trying to taint JMM saying he refuse go **** yourselves.
                      He didn't intend to use VADA though, Arum was pretty keen on avoiding them as well. They are the ones catching the cheaters afterall and USADA has been caught at least twice not disclosing evidence or "losing samples".

Neither here nor there it's just that if you cared to show people you aren't cheating while they are calling you a cheater, you would think one would use the more stringent testing lab to prove one's innocence.

Comment

Working...
                      X