No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz: "Top Rank wants Tim to lose"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    I think bradley will fight cotto if he were to get past Marquez and is still with top rank.
    That's the last big fight barring Pacquiao... everything else is HBO on Saturday

Comment

I think bradley will fight cotto if he were to get past Marquez and is still with top rank.
      At what weight tho??I don't see Timmy going to 154lbs,and I don't know if Cotto can make 147lbs(not without some hard work)..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        That's the last big fight barring Pacquiao... everything else is HBO on Saturday
        Even a Rios fight??I don't know,I think Bradley Rios might be able to do something,if Rios can get some wins under his belt..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          At what weight tho??I don't see Timmy going to 154lbs,and I don't know if Cotto can make 147lbs(not without some hard work)..
          I would think 154. Tim had mentioned fighting him at that weight awhile back. Imagine his resume then...

Comment

Even a Rios fight??I don't know,I think Bradley Rios might be able to do something,if Rios can get some wins under his belt..
            That's an HBO fight. Cotto is the last possible fight that could be anywhere near justifiable for a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Top Rank have given him two paydays which were hugely unwarranted so he should be grateful.
              LMAO,

So who would you have rather seen fight Pac instead of Bradley,and who would you rather see(or is more deserving)to fight Marquez now??This guy..

Comment

LMAO,

So who would you have rather seen fight Pac instead of Bradley,and who would you rather see(or is more deserving)to fight Marquez now??This guy..
                Answer to the first question - Marquez
                Answer to the second question - Pacquaio

Comment

I would think 154. Tim had mentioned fighting him at that weight awhile back. Imagine his resume then...
                  I remember he said that,that might be a big risk for Bradley tho..I'd still give him a shot,but very dangerous for Bradley should it happen..

Comment

They probably do but what about the bradley/pacquiao fight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      That's an HBO fight. Cotto is the last possible fight that could be anywhere near justifiable for a PPV.
                      Yea,you've got a point..It seems like Cotto was brought back to fight the winner or loser of this fight tbh..

Comment

Working...
                      X