Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley, overrated or underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I can find threads saying anything. Doesn't mean Bradley was the underdog in those fights. Alexander just got undressed in his hometown by Kotelnik in the previous fight - a lot of his hype died after that fight. Peterson was fairly unproven at the time. Bradley was the favourite in both of those fights.

Obviously he is going to be the underdog against Pacquaio and Marquez. That isn't saying much.
    I did find some articles stating the Bradley was a -260 fav against Alexander and a -200 fav against Peterson....you may have been right about those two fights but the overwhelming opinion in here (probably where I was drawing my conclusion from) was that Bradley would lose.

Comment

Bradely is underrated if anything. WAR BRADLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRADLEY TRIBE ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

More people talk **** about Bradley then there are people that give him credit so he can't be overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          More people talk **** about Bradley then there are people that give him credit so he can't be overrated.
          Good Point

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I thought Tim was going to go in there and just box it up but he went crazy in there. He made that fight a lot nastier than it had to be.
            Hopefully he's that same Tim against Marquez. That Provo fight was brutal, I do wonder if he'll be affected.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Hopefully he's that same Tim against Marquez. That Provo fight was brutal, I do wonder if he'll be affected.
              I think as long as he wants to be the best, he will give it 100% and be fine. Tim hasn't taken a lot of punishment in his career, so I think he'll survive and recoup his capacities.

Comment

Extremely overrated. It's not because I dislike him, either. Frankly I want him to succeed. The guy's hard working, honest, and is a family man. He's a great athlete and role model. At the same time, however, I still haven't seen anything amazing from him. He was battered by an unethusiastic Pacquiao and went life-and-death against an unknown Provo***ov.

He hasn't had the level of competition which would define him as great, or even good, because of Top Rank's pathetic stable. At the same time, he's been lackluster ever since he entered the spotlight against Manny.

That's just my two cents.

Comment

Overrated. Lost to pacman, lost to Ruslan.

Best win is junior Witter and Devon Alexander.

Ran from Amir khan. He's got no power, medium skills and speed, good heart though, solid chin.

But basically I would rather watch grass grow than put myself through the misery of watching another Tim Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    If only we had men of your genius post in the Amir Khan threads.

Just the fact that ring has him top p4p and people speak of him as a possible opponent for Mayweather in the future makes him extremely overrated. He still hasn't done anything special yet, other than rob the two best guys he faced.

Comment

OVERRATED, solid fighter dont get me wrong but hes not p4p like people hype him up to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X