No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Confident: I Will Break Mayweather's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    If Canelo beats Floyd, alot of things will change in boxing, and for the better I might ad.

Canelo is a possitiv rolemodel, a good looking kid with carisma and grace, something Ali had something Oscar had, floyd is a criminel, hypocrit, lieing snake
    We give passes for bad grammar and spelling but damn, you have to work with us now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      If he wins, " oh boy" is right! Im riding with Floyd but I dont discount Canelo. I know i dont wanna feel that shock I felt when I watch Roy get knocked out! I'll never forget it.
      I'm not discounting Canelo, either.

It's why the fighters "fight".

Floyd might get old overnight, Canelo might fight the perfect fight to not get frustrated in the middle of it, go into to the late rounds and have a shot to use his youth and power advantage to take those championship rounds. I like Mayweathers adaptability, and experience.

My guess is, Canelo will have to show NO respect early. Make it ugly. People gassed off Canelo's "skills" when it comes to Trout in relation to Mayweather are probably in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        If Canelo beats Floyd, alot of things will change in boxing, and for the better I might ad.

Canelo is a possitiv rolemodel, a good looking kid with carisma and grace, something Ali had something Oscar had, floyd is a criminel, hypocrit, lieing snake
        Archie Solis might disagree with you there...

Comment

I believe in Canelo Alvarez. Floyd eats the canvas before getting tko'd. New champ will be born, trust me my predictions are accurate, 95%+

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            I believe in Canelo Alvarez. Floyd eats the canvas before getting tko'd. New champ will be born, trust me my predictions are accurate, 95%+
            well your percentage is going to drop.when alvared gets frustrated because his **** aint working.floyd jr's going to tear him up.

Comment

Someone on here just wrote I believe in canelo. Be careful in your beliefs buddy, that is a strong word that can get your soul in trouble. Good fight tho, hope you tune in - could care less the outcome , but mayweather should take it - Canelo is too aggressive and will walk into some stuff. Oh yeah he also has horrible stamina. Very hard to correct the stamina issues over night- he looks super composed in there but inside he is jumping around. In big fights you have to stay composed - mayweather is 17 + years in the game and is still fighting at the level he's Ben fighting speaks volumes on who the cash will be laid on.

Comment

Exactly, if Canelo loses, the pressure is def on caz hes gonna have to redeem himself and prove hes the real real but who knows, Amir got beat, Ko'd, taken into the trenches with fuhkin julio diaz and is somehow one right away from Mayweather so a good fanbase can take you far.

Comment

I'm Mexican but...I ain't stupid.

If Canelita doesn't get him in the first or second round it will be a repeat of Mayweather vs Guerrero.
                  or
                  ginger boy gets gassed out by the 8th, Floyd will stop him in the 10th.

hate him or love him but you cannot deny the fact that Mayweather is a boxing genius.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    He's sparring people with "Floyd's style"? Anybody know who he is sparring?
                    If it's Andre Berto, Canelo is screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      He's sparring people with "Floyd's style"? Anybody know who he is sparring?
                      One guy should still be Humberto "tito" Ramos ,

Comment

Working...
                      X