Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia has a plan to stop Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was never offered the fight? But at the Matthysse-Peterson post fight conference Schaeffer was already talking about Matthysse vs Garcia...

I do hope Garcia brings his flat footed ass trying to back Matthysse up. This is gonna be awesome.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx
      Whenever a fighter makes a statement like "I'm going to stand and bang", that usually means they're planning to run the entire fight...

Garcia knows he can't win this fight if he doesn't move.
      In this case its true. Garcia has cinder blocks on his feet, he can't move.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        He was never offered the fight? But at the Matthysse-Peterson post fight conference Schaeffer was already talking about Matthysse vs Garcia...

I do hope Garcia brings his flat footed ass trying to back Matthysse up. This is gonna be awesome.

A promoter talking about a fight is a whole lot different than actually getting a contract with how much you will get paid for the fight.

Do you accept a job without negotiating or taking a look at the paperwork? It must be common practice for Matthysse fans.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          In this case its true. Garcia has cinder blocks on his feet, he can't move.

Comment

Oh look .:: JSFD26 ::. and Fearful are here ... lil' Matthysse has beaten nobody of note, and lost against two B level fighters. This smells like Khan vs Danny all over again you guys are risking a lot with this hype lmfao.... this is a clear 50/50 fight but y'all can't see it... you're setting yourselves up for huge embarrassment.

Comment

There has already been training footage of Garcia, and he was moving more then I have ever seen him move. Stand and bang my arse. His stamina is going to get tested if this fight lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                There has already been training footage of Garcia, and he was moving more then I have ever seen him move. Stand and bang my arse. His stamina is going to get tested if this fight lasts.
                His stamina has already been tested, against Judah who he dominated he looked as fresh in the 12th round as he did in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  I have no proof besides common sense. Why does every other boxing fan think he's ducking Lucas and was forced to take this fight?

If you asked 100 boxing fans if Danny was forced to take this fight, then 75-80 of them would probably say yes.

There's just certain vibes in the universe that you know are true.
                  I dont think he was "ducking" anyone. Only idiot so called boxing fans would come out and say that he was ducking without any evidence to support. Lucas gets a KO and its "OMG, Danny is scared and a coward for ducking Lucas" only a week after Lucas beat Peterson. Danny signs the fight to prove the idiots wrong, than the excuse is that Danny was "forced" into the fight. Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                    There you have it. He's going to stand there and not back down. CAN'T WAIT
                    garcia is ****ing annoying with all this disrespect to lucas, it took him a year to actually man up and fihght his mandatory oh and how did danny know lucas was his mandatory - i thought you never ducked anyone it took your 1 year and 2 fights to fight lucas

THATS WHAT I CALL A DUCK YOU HAVE BEEN FORCED TO FIGHT HIM

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                      His stamina has already been tested, against Judah who he dominated he looked as fresh in the 12th round as he did in the first.
                      HAHA what? Judah surely didn't pressure him, and Garcia was falling apart in the last 3-4 rds. His stamina isn't top notch.

Comment

Working...
                      X