Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    You mean his fan (frank suckets)
    on twitter... some people think he deserves a bigger split because of his KO highlight reel

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      on twitter... some people think he deserves a bigger split because of his KO highlight reel
      Must be family members and friends. Obviously people who know nothing about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        350K and they offered Stevens 300K.
        Never take the first offer. This has to be a sit down negotiation, not a "I'm offering you this, you take it" Pac Floyd type situation. .

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          Frank just got owned.
          Hectari lied to you. Frank never gets owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            According to whom, you? These things have to play out. You may or may not be right.
            What? So after he loses hell somehow be making more?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
              What? So after he loses hell somehow be making more?
              Loses to who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Never take the first offer. This has to be a sit down negotiation, not a "I'm offering you this, you take it" Pac Floyd type situation. .
                Stevens would be a fool to play that kind of game especially since Geale vs Barker is next week, the winner would be a much better opponent for GGG especially considering it would be a unification bout. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for Stevens he should jump on the opportunity while it's in front of his face.

Comment

• Where is the hunger, its the world title here......
                  Chase the glory and Dare to be great..... the money will follow.
                  Id fight GGG, Martinez, both Klitschko's and Mayweather all at once for that kinda cash btw!

Comment

• The man didn't take the first offer. You guys are blaming him for that, and saying that he is ducking GG now. Are you guys freakin serious? I know for a fact people are negotiating and throwing numbers around to Stevens promoter and manager, and keeping Stevens aware of the negotiations. Give these things some time, damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Stevens would be a fool to play that kind of game especially since Geale vs Barker is next week, the winner would be a much better opponent for GGG especially considering it would be a unification bout. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for Stevens he should jump on the opportunity while it's in front of his face.
                      I thought that those guys didn't want to fight GG? I thought they were accused of ducking GG.

Comment

Working...
                      X