Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    300K is a lot for someone who just fought on NBC. Does he think he hit the P4P list or something after KOing Roman?

And 30K for Rosado is disrespectful. But I'm glad cause I want to see Quillin fighting someone better and I don't wanna see Rosado catch another beatdown. He needs a win so he can set himself up for a good payday.
    Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Rosado/Stevens on NBC, and the winner moves on to bigger things. Meanwhile, GGG fights Geale/Barker winner or Mora.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-10-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

55k is ridiculous

Comment

stevens has the mindset of a fighter expecting to get knock the **** out that's why he's asking for too much. he would get so much benefits if he beats ggg but he doesn't think he can that's why he wants to get paid more than he deserves. if he gets embarassed at least he gets paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

300K is a lot for someone who just fought on NBC. Does he think he hit the P4P list or something after KOing Roman?

And 30K for Rosado is disrespectful. But I'm glad cause I want to see Quillin fighting someone better and I don't wanna see Rosado catch another beatdown. He needs a win so he can set himself up for a good payday.

That's a straight disrespectful offer. He at least got treated fair with his fight with Golovkin. Now Chocolate is getting paid just like Golovkin and getting the Showtime treatment.
          Rosado also coming off that fight with Love that was close against a cheating cruiserweight.
          If anybody is getting a disrespectful offer, it's Rosado. They should switch purses with what Stevens is getting offered
          If the offer wasmade over an email or text I would've replied with:
          *spit*

Also, idk why I thought Rosado was offered 30k... it was 55k. Either way its still cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Rosado/Stevens on NBC, and the winner moves on to bigger things.
            That's actually a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
              He retweeted me lmao
              He's retweeting everybody. Good way to get known. Retweet the people giving you props and the people calling you a pvssy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                But Frank you got mad at Pacman when he rejected the 40 million flat fee first offer and no revenue by Floyd...
                Got mad, lmao? No sir, I did not. You're thinking of the Floyd fans that you argue with. I wouldn't have taken the deal Floyd offered Manny. I don't care about negotiations in boxing. I know that it's difficult to satisfy everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  His fans actually think he deserves a bigger split
                  You mean his fan (frank suckets)

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    If the offer wasmade over an email or text I would've replied with:
                    *spit*

Also, idk why I thought Rosado was offered 30k... it was 55k. Either way its still cheap.

It really is a disgrace. Rosado should give them the middle figner

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      They offered him the most amount of money he'll see in his life
                      According to whom, you? These things have to play out. You may or may not be right.

Comment

Working...
                      X